Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Help, possibly being fired from job for research and ALIPAC!

I am possibly amy be being fired from job because of starting research of my company hiring illegal aliens and my assoc with ALIPAC, supporting TT, which know one knows about? I am a union employee, I just started doing the research into this. They found a way...
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

the whistleblowers Act may protect you but if you need to. I would contact Lou Dobbs.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sure. Tell us the whole story, TMS. Then keep us informed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TMS,

Be careful, any of your posts here could help your opponents. You need to find out if they really know, how they know etc... I suggest you switch to PMs till more is known.

Drop me a line please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Help, possibly being fired from job for research and ALI

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    I am possibly being fired from job because of starting research of my company hiring illegal aliens and my assoc with ALIPAC, supporting TT, which know one knows about??? I am a union employee, I just started doing the research into this. They found a way. Would you like the full story?
    Go get a lawyer and put them out of business. god bless.
    "Bring it on"

I would like to know your story. But, don't reveal anything until you can protect yourself securely.

As a cynical aside, maybe the ACLU will help you?

tms

At least I was able to go back and edit one of my previous posts and take out what I needed to take out. I just don't have much time to PM anyone due to this situation. I will next week when I know more, if still have a job. I am smart and will do all I can. I know what to do.

TMS,

I have to take issue with the fact that anyone could know about your ALIPAC involvement without there being some leak on your end. Our system is secure on this end and all private information is secure.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=17

Please contact me privately to discuss your situation. There is no reason for anyone that posts here to feel they may be retaliated against by employers for being involved with ALIPAC.

2nd Request: Please contact me via PM

W

tms

I read that link and thank you and I sent you a PM...