Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help Stop Unsafe Mexican Trucks!

Emailed Teamsters Alert

Help Stop Unsafe Mexican Trucks!
    Dear Jim xxxxxxx

We need your help! Today the U.S. House of Representatives will consider H.R. 6630, a bill that would prohibit the Secretary of Transportation from allowing unsafe Mexican trucks to cross beyond the borders of the currently permitted commercial zone unless Congress authorizes it. This important piece of legislation would put a stop to the dangerous Mexican truck pilot program that the Department of Transportation (DOT) has been operating despite Congress already passing a law last year that made it illegal to do so.
    A clear message needs to be sent to the DOT that they are not above the law and that allowing Mexican trucks and drivers onto our nation's highways that are not held to the same safety standards as our own trucks and drivers is completely unacceptable. The passage of H.R. 6630 will send that message. Please take the time to send an e-mail to your representative today and urge him or her to vote for H.R. 6630.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

do you have a link to the DOT office that handles this?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

There was a post on the trucking within the last few days. I believe it stated that DOT was under or unfunded but they don't care to listen to the people or to Congress was the meat of the story, I think.

Bribes, money, drugs, and greed have the DOT. Illegal are hired to do our road work with tax dollars and no one cares. The Governors Office's and Attorney General Offices' are ignoring the problem.

The use I-9'S as hiring excuse. They do not E-Verify.

So DOT is controlled by big business and taking our tax dollars!

Passing me on to LABOR ATTORNEY; discrimination against American Citizens! That does not work because we are the bad citizens who are lazy and will not do the jobs. PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER BREAK!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just called the Governor Office, woman told me I could called DOT, I told her NO.

That this is the North Carolina Governor's Problem - trucks from Mexico and illegal being hired to do DOT paving on the roads!

She told me I needed to be nicer. So I said let's move on to my next issue.

I did not get E-Verify out before she stated there is No way I could know someone's legal status.

And I said, there is the problem the citizens don't get to know!

She Clicked Me!

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Just called the Governor Office, woman told me I could called DOT, I told her NO.

That this is the North Carolina Governor's Problem - trucks from Mexico and illegal being hired to do DOT paving on the roads!

She told me I needed to be nicer. So I said let move on to my next issue.

I did not get E-Verify out before she stated there is No way I could know someone's legal status.

And I said, there is the problem the citizens don't get to know!

She Clicked Me!
    Last time I called , or emailed my state government, I had Capitol Security call me the next day to see if I was someone they needed to worry about!

I'm on the "watch List" I'm quite sure.
    I will be residing in one of those REX84 camps, on the first sweep!...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Me too, but my life is closer to the ending than the beginning anyhow.

MW
    vmonkey wrote:

She told me I needed to be nicer.
    Haven't you ever heard the proverb, you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    vmonkey wrote:

She told me I needed to be nicer.
    Haven't you ever heard the proverb, you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar?
    I squash flies!! It works too..
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW: YOU KNOW VERY WELL I AM NICE; BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH u!

WHO WANTS MORE GERMS IN THEIR HONEY ANYHOW? YOU KEEP BEING ALL THE PC YOU WANT TO DO BUT I DEFINITELY KNOW WHEN TO BE RUDE LIKE {Mod Edit}

Are you a landlord, MW?

MW
    vmonkey wrote:

MW: YOU KNOW VERY WELL I AM NICE; BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH u!

WHO WANTS MORE GERMS IN THEIR HONEY ANYHOW? YOU KEEP BEING ALL THE PC YOU WANT TO DO BUT I DEFINITELY KNOW WHEN TO BE RUDE LIKE {Mod Edit}

Are you a landlord, MW?
    It was only a joke, vmonkey. I thought my laughing head would have made that obvious. I'm sorry if my joke offended you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast