Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP with TANEYTOWN - meeting tonight!!

send messages now! The town council is debating this and they will be meeting and possibly voting on Monday, Nov. 13th

Whatever you can do via calls / emails / faxes

Mr. Chamberlain needs support.

Contact Info here:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Helloooooo?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sis, I just once again sent individual letters to the Mayor and all Council Members of Taneytown MD! I so hope this passes as Councilman Chamberlain has personally asked us for our help! I am hoping that maybe some Minutemen in that area will show up to help support this issue since I don't know if any Alipac members live close enough to attend this meeting. If there are any of our members close enough to go please try to attend and show support from Alipac to Mr. Chamberlain and the rest of the city!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Ok, Sis. Emails sent to all of the councilmen and the one councilwoman, and calling Oliver Glass now since he doesn't have an email address there.

Thank You both, LEGAL & NITTY!

ALIPAC is getting ready to send a letter to the mayor & all council members now

Councilman Paul Chamberlain is very appreciative of ALL our efforts in giving them support to move this forward. He has plans for the future as well.

Please everyone chip in and help. That was very easy. Sis even has the letter there to put in your email. Just copy and paste.

If you choose to call, they are very, very friendly and nice.

It passed, Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Helloooooo?
    I emailed them earlier too! I just don't always have a chance to let you know. Believe me it is in my best interest to do so. I have an ulterior motive (and don't mind admitting it) that I want my town to get swept up in this movement as well. No more sanctuary (Waukegan unofficially is) and adopt an ordinance.

Thanx, FEDUP

We all have an ulterior motive, lol. To Clean up our beautiful country one town at a time!!