Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HEY!! JORDAN CLOSED THEIR BORDERS--FANCY THAT!!

Hey, I just heard on FoxNews that Jordan closed their borders and are hunting down the culprits responsible for the hotel bombings that killed 53 or so people.

Isn't that a "novel" idea after a terrorist event?

Now 4 years and almost 3 months after 4 terrorist events in the United States Government simply refuses to close our borders and eject illegal aliens.

France closed their borders after the London bombings.

What a "novel" idea after a terrorist event?

Gee...seems like someone would think of this in our government for our borders for our citizens.

Oooh, but wait, our government isn't really concerned about our borders for our citizens.

Golly darn, I keep forgetting about that. I suppose it slips my mind from time to time because it's just so UNNATURAL!!

Impeach the Wackident..he's UNNATURAL, which means ABNORMAL, which means......INSANE which means.....INCOMPETENT TO SERVE THE USA!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just heard the same thing and THOUGHT the same thing. It is such a LOGICAL thing to do that it just escapes me why WE didn't do the exact same thing after 9/11. We are just SO CONCERNED about being POLITICALLY CORRECT that we are just willing to be SITTING DUCKS. I use the term "WE" loosely.

QUACK! QUACK! WACKIDENT IS A QUACK. What about QUACKIDENT??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quackident is highly appropriate but it might insult the AFLAC Duck!! In fact the AFLAC Duck could be our mascot...you know no one pays any attention....he AFLAC's all day and no one will LISTEN!!

That "feels" familiar, eh?

LISTEN UP you WackiQuackident and WackiQuackateers...WE MEAN BUSINESS! We're TIRED of your whining on behalf of Globalists and Foreigners. IF WE don't become your NUMERO UNO PRIORITY TODAY....your tomorrows won't be spent sitting your tails in Power Chairs in political offices of the United States.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

By Power Chairs, do you mean the ELECTRIFIED ONES???

I LOVE that AFLAC DUCK. I wouldn't want to insult it!!! AFLAC, AFLAC, AFLAC.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Ooooh ELECTRIFIED CHAIRS! No, I was referring to Power Chairs as seats of power....but this electrified chair has my attention. You know, I'll bet we could design a political chair with a tracking and sound devices along with a Little Remote Control Jolt Mechanism such that if they say the wrong thing, make the wrong move---we can zing them good by remote control.

Make proper Pavlov's Dogs out of them...while providing them with Tough Love On the Job Training to be Representatives of the People.

Yes!!! Just a little zing to the posterior portion of their anatomy should get them in line pretty quick!!!