Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border 2:

Even though these are video I thought it went here....

Here is the link to the hidden cameras.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcwIy_fQuU

Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border 2: Drugs, Guns and 850 Illegal Aliens

"Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border 2: Drugs, Guns, and 850 Illegal Aliens" is the Center for Immigration Studies' second web-based film on the impact of illegal alien activity in Arizona. The Center's first video on the subject, "Hidden Cameras on the Arizona Border: Coyotes, Bears, and Trails," has received over 50,000 views to date. This new 10-minute mini-documentary raises the bar, featuring footage of both illegal-alien entry as well as gun- and drug-smuggling. At minimum, the inescapable conclusion is that hidden cameras reveal a reality that illegal-alien activity is escalating.

The hidden camera footage, acquired from a variety of sources, indicates that there is an unfortunate lack of federal law enforcement presence on Arizona's federal land on the border in Nogales, in the Coronado National Forest (15 miles inside the border), and the Casa Grande Sector (80 miles inside the border). Also significant to the story are responses received as part of Freedom of Information Act requests made by Janice Kephart, the Center's Director of National Security Studies, in August 2009. Featured in the film is a 2004 federal government PowerPoint showing the near-complete devastation of a borderland national park due to illegal-alien activity, highlighting the disconnect between the situation on the ground in Arizona and Washington rhetoric.

This link is from the Center for Immigration Studies.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CISORG

Kathyet

Another site with hidden cams....

www.borderinvasionpics.com
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

the point?

And the point is?

Heck if you want to see them get off your lazy Butts and come down to the border! You can stay at my RV! We will give you first hand experience of them crossing! you can sit in the rocks along side us in the 100 degree heat or in the dead of night when we are there.

Just do something!

Everyone TALKS TALKS AND TALKS! So few actually do what they want!
    If you want to come to the border, do it here in California on September 10,11,12 be part of a huge event to shut down the border!

If you can't make it then don't complain!

And Yes I am tired of all the talk and so little action! I have a 86 year old WWII POW who lives on SS and comes to the border every darn month!

www.campvigilance.com
    Grrrr!
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Degerk what you are doing is very helpful to the fight against IA's.

Another important battle is waking up people who read and believe the MSN.

I have a friend who believes Illegal Immigration has greatly decreased, drug crime is down & AZ is more secure. WHY? Because Obama,Napolitano & the MSN has told them it is so.

These videos will help convince them they are being lied to and is a teachable moment.

I spend alot of time telling & showing people the truth about Illegal Immigration. It works but takes time because people are truely shocked,in disbelief when they learn the truth.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson