Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

High School Counselor member of MEChA

This was on a blog that I linked into through Oregonians for Immigration Reform. It appears that Oregonians tax dollars are paying this Gresham High School Counselor while he is involved in anti-American activities. Mr. Armando Gonzales , who is a high school counselor with the Gresham School District (ghs.gresham.K12.or.us) has been reported to be a member of MEChA.
    The Blog called "Daniels Political Musings" [/url]blogspot.com/2005/11/your-tax-dollars-pay-for-this.html#linkshttp://shows all the information and...<br /> <br />
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    URL not working for me, don't know why, sorry guys!! It worked before but my computers really old. But type in the links and you'll still get there!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's because they don't care who they let in with whatever intentions. Some of them hold positions such as School Principal. Maybe our leaders figure that once the WTO has supreme power, it won't matter what the population does, it won't affect them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am not suprised . after all the pubic schools in portland are gong to be fined an enormous amount of money by the feds because the anchor babies of illegal aliens are coming to school not speaking english and it's the american teachers fault for not providing them with enough esl classes and all that-
    it's never the mexican's fault - nope - and it's racist to even say so
    and there was the big huullla baloo last year over some joke that commented on the latino invasion - a high school paper- the latino comunity turned it into a big media demonstation-
    yep - can't say nothing at all

I wonder what the local school board would think if they received a print copy of the Mecha constitution wherein it states local chapters will adhere to what the national Mecha organization proclaims to be their role?

I posted several Mecha documents on this site, along with links, not too long ago.

While on the subject of education, there is a growing number of folks that want to sever the unholy bond between politics/government and the educational system. Here is the primo Web site regarding what may be a requirement to stop the brainwashing of America's youth.... at least the brainwashing as developed by bureaucrats, politicians, the elite ruling class.... almost everybody but you, the citizenry!!!!

http://www.honestedu.org/index.php

Want to hear the overpaid higher-up bureaucrats, the elites and the politicians cry akin to little girls? Just bring up separating "the state" from OUR educational system!!!!!