Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton thinks we are all dopes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rysGfGPjJ9A

I hear she is working on her spanish accent now.. She gonna dump the blacks and go straight for the hispanics where her bread and butter is.

How can such ruthless people (Billiary) even contend for the White House and have ANY American vote for them?? She has wanted the illegal votes from day 1 and the sheep are falling for it for the usual free ride.

Remember "NO person is illegal!!!"
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Hi Dianne and Alisab,

Hillary Rodham Clinton, Communist

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    How can such ruthless people (Billiary) even contend for the White House
    They are sociopaths.
    ...and have ANY American vote for them??
    Americans? She gets how many millions of illegals' votes right off the top? How many illegals registered at the mob demonstations? What about the hacked Diebold machines?

She has wanted the illegal votes from day 1 and the sheep are falling for it for the usual free ride.
    Yes. Done deal. I'm surprised that the million or so H-1B visa holders aren't registering to vote and voting for her; surely their American clients would give them time to go to the polls.

Employers give illegals time off to go vote, don't they?

Remember "NO person is illegal!!!"
    Cough! cough! cough! You trying to cause me to throw up on the keyboard?

By the way, I did pick up a barf bag from a recent airline flight; and I'll take it to the polls on election day; (note sure 1 is enough).

Awww what the hell, "Let's go Communista!"
    so we can appreciate what the Russians had to put up with!

Hillary's mentor, Saul Alinsky, the most vile and filthiest piece
    of human garbage to ever walk the planet Earth. Compared
    to Saul Alinsky, illegals are saints!

Summary of Hillary's Thesis
    The author of the article, Barbara Olson, was later murdered
    http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3883a222798a.htm

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

There are so many idiots in this country. The Clintons ARE Washington. McCain IS Washington. The same idiots who want change are pushing for these people. Perhaps the failing public schools are working in the politicians favor. Keep 'em dumb and they'll vote for me. And I certainly am not directing this at teachers, but the failed beauracracy rather.

I have to admit that years ago I thought Bill Clinton was a good President. Now that I've grown and learned, I know he and his wife are diabolical and evil. And actually Bill was the one who began the end of the US, Bush and Cheney the other evils just finished the job for him.

I'm not ready to give up... but look for one heck of a fight in this next election. A vote for McCain is a vote for Hitlery.

I have had many very republicans tell me if McCain gets the nomination, they are voting for Obama. In-fact, I will do the same. No way can I live in the US with either McCain or Hillary as our new dictator.

We know McCain is a nutcase and we know Hillary is evil... so Obama will definitely be the lesser of the evils. Obama not pulling the hispanic vote so that is good enough for me.

Of course that is a nightmare scenario. Let's hope Americans never let the election get to this point !!

I agree. Actually voting for Hillary is the same as voting for McCain, with the exception of the military. Didn't she say "I loathe the military." I respect McCain there. I've always seen threw the phony Clintons. People forget we had terrorst attacks under him. The only reason why Clinton was successful because we had the Newt Gingrich congress. That was a great republican congress that made Clinton sign on to welfare reform etc. The terrorism threat was growing under Clinton and he did absolutely nothing. Just like Jimmy Carter in 1979 allowing our marines to be killed and allowing this country to look weak.

Will the presidency satisfy Hillary's lust for power?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I just got another email from Hillary inviting me and another person to attend the next debate - the hitch is I have to contribute to her. I didn't realize that all these people attending these debates are actually paying to be there.

All of these debates should be broadcasted by CSPAN since the debates SHOULD AND IS a function of the government..no corruption of questioning of the candidates, no isolating or barring of candidates, etc. Since our Constitution outlines how often elected officals are to be elected, the debates should be paid for by the fed and run by the fed to ensure equal time and treatment of ALL candidates. What we have now is a hijacked version of a real free voting process..hijacked by the CFR and the media corporate elites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)