Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hillary's Nomination Chances Just Dropped From 80 to 50 %

Newt Gingrich: Hillary's Nomination Chances Just Dropped From 80 to 50 Percent

Newt Gingrich called in to Sean Hannity's radio program to discuss Hillary Clinton's debate performance. Highlights:

“Her performance in that debate was so bad, on issues that matter so much, she may not be able to recover from it… This issue of Spitzer trying to give out d l to people at a time when your driver’s licenseallows you to vote – for her to trap herself into saying that creates a big wound…

The fact that she said she’s basically sympathetic with Rangel’s trillion dollar tax increase – that’s going to arouse some deep opposition. The huge Democratic tax increase allowed us to win in 1994… Then, I saw in a ticker on Fox News, when Sen. Edwards said nominating her would be ‘a victory for a corruption machine’… it brings back a lot of memories of the Chinese funding scandals of 1996… It takes her winning the nomination from an 80 percent likelihood to a 50 percent. It’s even money. If she doesn’t turn this around quick, I may have to call back in and take it even lower.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Good,
    But how can any one trust what she says
    ever

Illegal immigration is shaping up to be the number one issue for the presidential hopefuls. Things are looking up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good! Let's make sure her nomination chances drop to ZERO!

Illegal immigration is shaping up to be the number one issue for the presidential hopefuls. Things are looking up.
    I agree, I visit allot of political forums around the net and watch as much news as I can. The Presidential candidates and their campaign advisor's are underestimating the illegal immigration issue big time. Voters in America are finally taking notice and are starting to get angry.

I thought the longer she stays in the race her true colors would come out. She is as phony as a three dollor bill and it is so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I agree, I visit allot of political forums around the net and watch as much news as I can. The Presidential candidates and their campaign advisor's are underestimating the illegal immigration issue big time. Voters in America are finally taking notice and are starting to get angry.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but the WAR IN IRAQ is going to be the number one issue. We the people want our troops to come home and WE KNOW if we elect a republican as president that is NEVER going to happen. That is why WE THE PEOPLE will elect a democrat to end this war.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the WAR IN IRAQ is going to be the number one issue. We the people want our troops to come home and WE KNOW if we elect a republican as president that is NEVER going to happen. That is why WE THE PEOPLE will elect a democrat to end this war.[/quote]

I think they will pretty much be equal issues, because they have been for a long time. I'd like to see the troops come home, AND I'd like illegal immigration to stop.

It's a dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Sorry to burst your bubble but the WAR IN IRAQ is going to be the number one issue. We the people want our troops to come home and WE KNOW if we elect a republican as president that is NEVER going to happen. That is why WE THE PEOPLE will elect a democrat to end this war.
    I think they will pretty much be equal issues, because they have been for a long time. I'd like to see the troops come home, AND I'd like illegal immigration to stop.

It's a dilemma.[/quote]

Since when has illegal immigration received the same attention as the war in iraq?? If that was true the dems wouldn't have won the elections in 2006.

People have such short memories I fear that such as we just witnessed will
    be soon forgotten or negated by many.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast