Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Since when has illegal immigration received the same attention as the war in iraq?? If that was true the dems wouldn't have won the elections in 2006.
    I seem to remember a day in June when the phone lines at the Capitol crashed. Illegal immigration is receiving allot of media coverage, have you tried to keep up on the news story's posted here every 30 seconds or so? Have you ever watched Lou Dobbs, Fox News channel, the recent Dem debate or listen to AM Talk radio?

The only reason that the Dems won the elections in 2006-------as there were still a lot of US citizens who were asleep regarding the illegal invasion issues. However, they are no longer sleeping!!!

Hillary and the Dems have turned away a lot of past/present military members and their families-----------just look at the Moveon.org ad/BS, Barrack no longer feeling it necessary to salute our flag, and Nancy Pelosi further endangering our troops due to her bringing up the issue with Turkey that happened over a hundred years ago------after she was warned not to and why!!!!

Currently, over 70% of New Yorkers do not support Spitzer giving licenses to illegals------this includes Dems and Republicans. New Yorkers are livid over Spitzer's actions-------and Hillary just hung herself saying that she supports Spitzer's decision.

There are NUMEROUS Dems-----just like Republicans-----who have changed to Independent voter status due to the illegal invasion issues. There are sooooooooo many Independents now, that Arizona wanted to change their laws/policies in regard to Independents voting in the primaries-----as they said that Independents almost outnumber those registered as Democrats.

If you have 50 Democrats in a room and 25 say that they are going to vote for Hillary-------then they can say that Hillary has 50% of the vote. However, what happens when you have 50 Democrats and 50 Independents and still only 25 say that they are going to vote for Hillary??? You now have an entirely different picture!!!

There are a lot of people-----including Dems--------that do not feel that any of the Democratic presidential candidates have what it takes to protect us from the threat of Iran------in other words, their "PC" may get us killed!!! Don't forget.........The terrorists did one attempt at the towers and hit the USS Cole (both while Clinton was in office), before 9/11. Bush was only in office 8 months before 9/11 happened.

There are a lot of people----including Dems-----who realize that we cannot just pull out of Iraq-------without it having a very dangerous effect on the Iraqi people. The current program of monitoring and accountability in regard to progress is the best option------which is also supported by the Republican presidential candidates. If Iraq does not begin to take control of its own destiny-----then a pull out should definitely begin-------with troops remaining there for training and consultation only.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Sorry to burst your bubble but the WAR IN IRAQ is going to be the number one issue. We the people want our troops to come home and WE KNOW if we elect a republican as president that is NEVER going to happen. That is why WE THE PEOPLE will elect a democrat to end this war.
    I think they will pretty much be equal issues, because they have been for a long time. I'd like to see the troops come home, AND I'd like illegal immigration to stop.

It's a dilemma.[/quote]

I disagree. Even Rahm Emanuel said that "immigration has become the new third rail of politics. Right now the Democrats are on the wrong side of issue." He's not a dumb guy. He's the one who got them back into power in the last election. I bet he is beating the halls down to get the Dems to back Heath Shuler's Save Act legislation. If it passes the House with overwhelming numbers, and the Senate doesn't pass it pristinely, Hillary is in trouble.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah I can see how much the Democrats did about ending the war in Iraq. Spinnnnnn.

On an interesting note:

8 of the 9/11 hikackers were registered to vote! Guess how many were citizens? NONE!

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/177123.asp

"Nevertheless, a 1997 Congressional investigation found that “4,023 illegal voters possibly cast ballots in [a] disputed House electionâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If Hillary doesn't get the nod then who does? It's not like any other Democrat running is any better.

[quote="miguelina"]Yeah I can see how much the Democrats did about ending the war in Iraq. Spinnnnnn.

On an interesting note:

8 of the 9/11 hikackers were registered to vote! Guess how many were citizens? NONE!

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/177123.asp

"Nevertheless, a 1997 Congressional investigation found that “4,023 illegal voters possibly cast ballots in [a] disputed House electionâ€

MW
    blacknight111 wrote:

That is why WE THE PEOPLE will elect a democrat to end this war.
    Sorry, you don't speak for "we" the people, you speak for blacknight.

I would suggest you not count all your chickens before they've hatched. A lot can happen in a year.

That's all we need - a Democrate controlled Congress and a Dem. President. God that's a scary thought.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    blacknight111 wrote:

That is why WE THE PEOPLE will elect a democrat to end this war.
    Sorry, you don't speak for "we" the people, you speak for blacknight.

I would suggest you not count all your chickens before they've hatched. A lot can happen in a year.

That's all we need - a Democrate controlled Congress and a Dem. President. God that's a scary thought.
    DITTO

Actually, when you think about it, she could be in trouble in NY Senate race with her siding with Spitzer. 72% of the New Yorkers were against this. Watch if she loses the race for President if she doesn't flip flop on this to stay in office.

Since Hillary has made her famous flip flop blunder I keep hearing the song from the wizard of oz. You all know the one after the house fell... ding dong the.... well you all know the rest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknight111
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Illegal immigration is shaping up to be the number one issue for the presidential hopefuls. Things are looking up.
    I agree, I visit allot of political forums around the net and watch as much news as I can. The Presidential candidates and their campaign advisor's are underestimating the illegal immigration issue big time. Voters in America are finally taking notice and are starting to get angry.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but the WAR IN IRAQ is going to be the number one issue. We the people want our troops to come home and WE KNOW if we elect a republican as president that is NEVER going to happen. That is why WE THE PEOPLE will elect a democrat to end this war.

Sorry but you dont speak for me and Are you the guy that run up at the end of the debate the other night you know the one that was taken away in hand cuffs ???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast