Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hillary's Obama Dirt: Obama Demands She Come Clean

Hillary's Obama Dirt: Obama Demands She Come Clean
    Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:48 PM
    By: Newsmax Staff Article

As the Democratic primary draws near to the Iowa Caucus, the sparks -- and sleaze -- are starting to fly.

The latest mud: columnist Robert Novak reported Friday that "agents of Sen. Hillary Clinton are spreading the word in Democratic circles that she has scandalous information" about Sen. Barack Obama.

So what dirt does Hillary have about the Illinois Senator?

Novak says the details, so far, have not been disclosed.

Democratic primary campaigns can be particularly dirty. Remember Sen. Gary Hart's "Monkey Business" affair that was reportedly dredged up by operatives of his 1988 primary rival Al Gore.

Also remember the Gennifer Flowers scandal. Republicans get blamed for the "Clinton Hate Machine" -- but the truth is that the buzz against Bill Clinton was fed by Democratic operatives in the '92 primary campaign.

This time, Obama is on the offensive and quickly lashed out at Hillary.

In a statement released by his campaign this weekend, Obama said: “The cause of change in this country will not be deterred or sidetracked by the old ‘Swift boat’ politics. The cause of moving America forward demands that we defeat it ....

“I am prepared to stand up to that kind of politics, whether it's deployed by candidates in our party, in the other party or by any third party."

Obama demanded that Hillary and her operatives release their "scandal" or deny they are part of an effort to smear him.

An angry Obama added, “She of all people, having complained so often about ‘the politics of personal destruction,’ should move quickly to either stand by or renounce these tactics.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't care what anyone says abut O'bama.

He sealed the deal with me, when he could not put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem/Pledge or what ever it was.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

How can we possibly elect a man who won't wear a US flag pin, nor will he put his hand on his heart when the Star Spangled Banner.
    Lastly, he admitted he will give licenses to illegals.
    Although I will admit, the mud slinging contest between him and Hitlery should prove entertaining.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Word of the Obama scandal comes as Hillary has lost her momentum after flip-flopping on the issue of licenses for illegals. Obama appears to be gaining, and recent polls in Iowa show him closing the gap with Hillary.
    BINGO!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Their both for amnesty, the DREAM Act, and drivers licenses for illegals so that's enough for me to NOT vote for them. As far as I'm concerned they are both trying to play us for fools. Neither one of them is going to be president because Americans are done with liars in the WH and want a real ProAmercian Leader that cares to save us. If we want to destroy America we will vote for a democrat.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>