Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanics admit they are engaged in "Civil War" in

Hispanics admit they are engaged in "Civil War" in the USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source:
    Immigration Watchdog
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com

They openly state they have "The armor, the infantry and the artillery" to wage war here.

This video PROVES beyond any doubt, the people marching in our streets under Mexican and other foreign flags, over pending immigration legislation, are engaged in a WAR against our nation.

The U.S. Government has failed its duty to protect this land from these invaders; invaders who are openly stating they intend to takeover a portion of this land and carve out their own "Mestizo nation of Aztlan."

Click below to play the video
    http://tinyurl.com/pqzpe
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Can you point directly to the movie your aiming at? Thanks
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Banned
    zzz100,

It's the 'Nation of Aztlan' video...

Titus,

Nice to see you at ALIPAC. You must be tired of debralee's tripe over at GOPUSA.

I'm GeorgiaRedneck over there...

Boy isn't that frightning? I did see that there is one thing we agree on though, Impeach Bush. I don't know what else it takes to realize this is an invasion and a drastic security risk. It is a civil war.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

....LOVE IT! The Latino Metistos are not PANSY LIBERALS- They are Red Blooded CONSERVATIVE macho idiots!! They have no idea how to behave like an american, just as an american has no idea how to behave like a Chines...! LOL! :P

THE MORE THE BETTER!!!

MARCH ON YOU METIZTO CLOWNS!!!

PinestrawGuys, Naw they dont bother me. I just need to educate them more and that is what i find with many Repub, they just a so blind and iu have get them to think for themselves.

T
    -Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    I do my best over ther, but I think I'm on Terri's bad side lately...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I do my best over ther, but I think I'm on Terri's bad side lately...
    I dont care for Terri either, that person is so blind and mean come on, on the issue of criticising the president. After all he is my president of my party and i will say what i think should be said until he does what he needs to do. Though lately it seems to be rather critical of the president on the boards so he terri has been queit on people lately. Some get alittle bent, though i dont care. Though they ban me it only proves they are no better.

T
    -Benjamin Franklin

DUH!

What else has to happen?
    WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE AMERICA!

shut that dam border damn it!
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

They openly state they have "The armor, the infantry and the artillery" to wage war here.
    sounds like a terrorist threat to me. Aren't we suppose to be fighting the 'war on terror"? If American Citizens made statements like that, we'd be in prison.

I found this when I went to that link, I thought it was a hoot!

I don't know how much the are, I went to the link http://www.afrw.org but could not find the dolls there.

Anchor Baby Dolls

The Alabama Federation of Republican Women wants to take away the citizenship of babies born to illegal immigrants in the United States, and the group is using baby dolls to make the point.

The members have dressed the dolls with handmade oil-cloth bibs proclaiming "$118 Billion Anchor Baby." The figure illustrates an estimate of the annual cost to provide government services, such as food, education and health care, to these families, according to the group's research.

More than half-a-dozen Berenguer Babies Lots To Love dolls have been distributed to newspapers and members of Congress as part of their protest. Zeanah said they are planning to distribute more, though the toy company has not been contacted to join the project.

The baby campaign began earlier this year with the Tuscaloosa chapter's yearly political research project. Its research showed an estimated 350,000 babies are born to illegal immigrant parents each year, at a cost of about $118 billion a year in government services.

The statewide organization, which supported and helped fund the project, has more than two dozen chapters in Alabama. Members say health care service cuts for some Americans are occurring while little is done to limit services for illegal immigrant families with U.S.-born children.

"The concern is about preserving the quality of life for legal immigrants who have come here since the first of our immigrant nation," Zeanah said.

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast