Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HispanicVista.com and my pal Roberto

Regarding the research into Roberto Lavato.....

Sent one of the pro-illegal sites an e-mail about the babbling buffoon Roberto.

Just received this in my e-mail box:

Roberto, below is a fan letter for you. It will appear on the next issue. Feliz Navidad.

Patrick Osio

Editor

www.HispanicVista.com

www.hispanicvista.com

LETTERS TO EDITOR

From: deleted to keep spambots from harvesting my address

http://www.hispanicvista.com/HVC/Column ... lovato.htm

"makes the Minutemen more effective than previous racist organizations."

Knee-jerk rhetoric. Ignorant spewing using the propaganda tactics espoused by Goebels of Nazi Party fame.

What "race" are you referring to?

Wanting to defend one's country/culture from invaders? What about the cruel tactics used by Mexico to stop invaders at their southern border. Try to illegally enter China, North Korea, any number of countries and the invader would likely be shot on the spot.

In my opinion, Roberto Lovato is just another illegal alien-loving buffoon supporting law breakers who happen to share his ethnicity.

Over the years I have observed that the pro-invader crowd who are American citizens appear to be more loyal to their ethnicity than to their nationality. I can understand this. Observe how the Mexican government/culture operates; placing the Euro-Spanish at the top of the socio-economic pyramid while mestizos then AmerIndian folks are at the bottom of the pile. Who would learn loyalty to a country when living in a backwards morass?

America deserves better citizens than babbling buffoons such as Lovato. Especially when these scribbling scrawlers of third-rate journalism have to use childish knee-jerk rhetoric such as spewing the term "racist" when that term means little to nothing at a logical level and when there is no race factor involved!!!

Lovato is merely attempting to reach folks at the emotional level using time-worn babbling that ends up placing his own prejudices (anti-Americanism, pro-law breaking, etc.) at center stage.

Until Lovato can improve his mental abilities and toss of his own biases I suggest he perform a job more suited to his talents.

****end message****

Goody!!! Will look forward to seeing the message on their Web site. I can handle the expected rants etc. I will likely receive but, if actual threats are sent vice disparaging comments, I will forward those messages to the district attorney. Maybe some of those illegal alien loving scum can be prosecuted!!!!!

congrats! Agreed Roberto is smooth talking ,lying scum and adept at that most mexican of sports : The Manipulation of all events into their favored position as noble victim.

I like that "NOBLE VICTIM" term, Rebecca. That just about sums it up! It never ceases to AMAZE me that AMERICANS fall into this "racism" TRAP. When will people wake up and SEE what these people are STEALING FROM THEM??? They just can't seem to use a simple process called "tranference of knowledge". OR putting two and two together. Why can't they associate the rising costs of medical care with the HUGE number of illegals coming to our country DEMANDING FREE MEDICAL CARE? Do AMERICANS really BELIEVE that this medical care is FREE? It IS free to those MOOCHERS but where are the costs recouped??? Right smack out of OUR pockets. Do they not SEE that providing every document in Spanish or providing INTERPRETERS for all of these low-lifes who refuse to learn our language is coming from WHERE?? RIGHT SMACK OUT OF OUR POCKETS AGAIN. AND, the list is ENDLESS.

But, rather than going directly to the SOURCE of these exhorbitant expenditures, what does our Congress do in their budget reconciliation bill? Of course, they CUT MEDICAID BENEFITS to AMERICANS. Do THEY not see that eliminating ANY AID to ILLEGALS would leave MEDICAID with a SURPLUS???? Once again, the poor AMERICANS are the NOBLE VICTIMS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thank You Bootsie- ! and when your Santa arrives I think you better give him a couple of Advil- he looks a bit s-t-r-e-s-s-e-d...................

frankly, when I watched the Jim Lerher hour and they interviewed Argula the Illegal Hondurean ( rhymes with Conan the barbarian)
    I could see the cynical look in his eye as he repeated rote- the mantra- " I am not hurting anybody I am here jus to help my family"
    They are playing us for the biggest fools [ of a nation] that ever lived.

As you can tell, he WAS stressed and he has HIT THE SACK! His work is done and I think I know how he feels!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton