Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

History Channel - Mexican/American War

Anyone watching this on the History Channel? So far I would swear that it was produced by LaRaza, Oscar de la Hoya was the host in the beginning talking about his dual citizenship and every other part of it so far is so heavily tilted to the Mexican side its ridiculous.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I can't watch that ...I'll puke
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I watched it and ITA. It was definitely slanted to their advantage. I was surprised they mentioned the 15M that Mexico received for the land the illegals who have invaded us are still claiming as theirs. As each day goes by I feel the rage growing inside of me. I guess the greedy corrupt politicians won't be happy until the situation takes on the form of the 60's civil rights riots.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    See, no amount would have been good enough. Besides this new generation figured they didn't get any of the original money so they looked over the border and saw how nicely we had made our side of it all and decided they wanted to claim it for themselves since they have made such a shambles of their side!

That's all it is, wanting something that is not theirs and thinking that they are owed something because their generation did not get a piece of the original pie.

WELL TOUGH DOG DUNG!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Myself, I would much prefer watching the Alamo, even though we lost, our brave men were forever immortalized there!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Myself, I would much prefer watching the Alamo, even though we lost, our brave men were forever immortalized there!
    Kinda makes you wonder who will be the person who draws our line in the sand, doesn't it?

You got that right Crocket! I do believe it is coming do you?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I just finished watching this show. I thought the same thing, that LaRaza must have produced it.

If I lived back then, I probably would not have favored that war. But it happened, Mexico was defeated and we paid them for the land. Also, they even said they didn't occupy most of the North so there's no telling if they ever would have discovered gold in California or not. We developed this land and our goverment takes care of it's people (when it's not screwing them over) and it's not our fault that the Mexican government sucks.

Deal with it, no amnesty.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I just finished watching this show. I thought the same thing, that LaRaza must have produced it.

If I lived back then, I probably would not have favored that war. But it happened, Mexico was defeated and we paid them for the land. Also, they even said they didn't occupy most of the North so there's no telling if they ever would have discovered gold in California or not. We developed this land and our goverment takes care of it's people (when it's not screwing them over) and it's not our fault that the Mexican government sucks.

Deal with it, no amnesty.
    Discover gold?

Well, let's see, LOL.....you make the call:

> We're now in the 21st Century.
    > Technology has advanced so drastically that we're cloning
    > We can transplant human organs
    While we can accomplish all this, Mexico has incredible oil capacity yet, HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET IT OUT OF THE GROUND efficiently And they still don't know what a sewage system is or how to use it {translated: use the growing fields as open air toilets}
    They're still having shootouts when they get pissed and their judicial system is primitive.

Think they'd have built this part of the country let alone discover gold?
    Hell, they could'nt even produce food in bulk until our ag conglomerates snuck in under NAFTA.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah they would probably have a taco stand right on top of a gold mine and never even think twice. But I'm sure the tacos would be tasty. lol
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast