Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is the kind of thing I am sending out (via postal mail, by the way....they pay more attention to actual letters).

NAME
    ADDRESS
    ADDRESS
    PHONE

DATE

Sears Holding Corporation
    Office of Public Relations
    3333 Beverly Road
    Hoffman Estates, IL 60179

To Whom It May Concern:,

I am writing to express my concern with Sears’ and Wal-Mart’s employment of illegal aliens and marketing to the illegal immigrant population in my state. By this, I mean the employment of illegal alien workers in your stores and your advertising to the illegal alien market segment via Spanish-language TV and in other Spanish-language venues, and the appearance of Spanish language signage in your stores here in my state.

While I have been a lifelong customer or both Sears and K-Mart stores, your employment of illegal aliens and your policies of active marketing to those who are in this nation illegally, leaves me no choice but to take my business elsewhere. While my family spends only perhaps $800-$1,000 on gifts and related items during the holidays, we are this year making it a point not to spend any of those dollars at either Sears or K-Mart stores and indeed will not be patronizing Sear or K-Mart until these situations are publicly rectified.

Sincerely,

NAME (and family)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokenconservative
    Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    We just returned from New Mexico and I did 99% of my Christmas shopping there. Everyone is getting turquoise jewelry or baskets or something for the house that was hand made by the local Native Americans.
    If you can't go to New Mexico, there are many websites that you can purchase these items from.
    Good for you! Good start!

Now drop a line to Wal-Mart, Sears, Penneys, etc., etc., etc....and TELL them this. Tell them how much you spent and that you did so out of a conscious effort to avoid giving your holiday $$ to stores that employ illegals (all three of these do) and stores that cater to illegals through Spanish-language advertising and signage, etc.

It's not a boycott if they don't know they are being boycotted
    OK I will call but that kind of a boycott does me little good as we have no illegals here for the businesses to hire. I can do the major companys Sears, ect. but the local bussinesses it wouldn't work so I boycott where things were made. I will make calls to the major companies though!!
    Good!

But get in front of the curve...just because there are no illegals there NOW, does not mean they are not headed your way. Even Alaska is seeing an influx of them.

As for boycotting local businesses: only if you see that they are in fact hiring illegals (or catering to the illegal market). I told my sprinkler service company 2 yrs. ago (I've had them do three houses so far) not to bother coming by for turn on/turn off any more as I found a company that does not employ illegals.

Guess what? No more illegals. They called and told me so.

Tokie

We just returned from New Mexico and I did 99% of my Christmas shopping there. Everyone is getting turquoise jewelry or baskets or something for the house that was hand made by the local Native Americans.
    If you can't go to New Mexico, there are many websites that you can purchase these items from.

Now drop a line to Wal-Mart, Sears, Penneys, etc., etc., etc....and TELL them this. Tell them how much you spent and that you did so out of a conscious effort to avoid giving your holiday $$ to stores that employ illegals (all three of these do) and stores that cater to illegals through Spanish-language advertising and signage, etc.

OK I will call but that kind of a boycott does me little good as we have no illegals here for the businesses to hire. I can do the major companys Sears, ect. but the local bussinesses it wouldn't work so I boycott where things were made. I will make calls to the major companies though!!
    Good!

But get in front of the curve...just because there are no illegals there NOW, does not mean they are not headed your way. Even Alaska is seeing an influx of them.

As for boycotting local businesses: only if you see that they are in fact hiring illegals (or catering to the illegal market). I told my sprinkler service company 2 yrs. ago (I've had them do three houses so far) not to bother coming by for turn on/turn off any more as I found a company that does not employ illegals.

Tokie
    That is exactly why I have been fighting this so hard, to make sure they do not come here, there is no one who is fighting this harder in their state than I am. constantly in contact with the governor and state and local officals, writing articles for the newspapers and on and on, I am involved in everything!! and looking forward to seeing Craig out!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good!

Tokie
    That is exactly why I have been fighting this so hard, to make sure they do not come here, there is no one who is fighting this harder in their state than I am. constantly in contact with the governor and state and local officals, writing articles for the newspapers and on and on, I am involved in everything!! and looking forward to seeing Craig out!!
    Good for you!

I am becoming a thorn in the side of my "representatives." I can't get anything published in our local "news" papers any more....they are too tied up with advertisers who depend on illegals (this state has a ppp of just under 2 million and some 300000 illegals).

My kids are asking that we move...what's the economy like there?

Especially the real estate outlook?

Tokie

Construction has slowed down alot for homes but alot of commerical construction right now, people in the states that have been moving here are having trouble getting rid of their property in those states. we have gone from 10,000 to around 35,000 in the last 5 to 7 years. Beautiful town, great schools not much diversity mostly white few asians, alot of homes up for sale right now as people were looking to make money, definity a buyers market right now.

The important thing is what kind of work you do!! and is there jobs of that kind in the area.
    We have English as the offical language in Idaho, no social benefits to illegals and all state employees must go through e-verify
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I call and fax the companies all the time. Even tho we don't have many around here, I believe in an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If they do business using illegals anywhere that puts me at risk. So I tell them "I was on a trip and stopped ...... and I am appauled at the catering to any people that do not speak English."
    I also tell them they have completely lost my business until they become American again.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Construction has slowed down alot for homes but alot of commerical construction right now, people in the states that have been moving here are having trouble getting rid of their property in those states. we have gone from 10,000 to around 35,000 in the last 5 to 7 years. Beautiful town, great schools not much diversity mostly white few asians, alot of homes up for sale right now as people were looking to make money, definity a buyers market right now.

The important thing is what kind of work you do!! and is there jobs of that kind in the area.
    We have English as the offical language in Idaho, no social benefits to illegals and all state employees must go through e-verify
    What I do is very portable (would rather not say publically as I am licensed), though not the best thing in the world in a small town like that.

English is Official, there? How on earth did that happen!? Does Bush know? The Supreme Court? They must HATE you!

And no welfare for illegals?

Tell me: do you keep them out of the schools, too?

Now THAT would be something.

Tokie

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    I call and fax the companies all the time. Even tho we don't have many around here, I believe in an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If they do business using illegals anywhere that puts me at risk. So I tell them "I was on a trip and stopped ...... and I am appauled at the catering to any people that do not speak English."
    I also tell them they have completely lost my business until they become American again.
    Interesting...any response?

I saw a woman on TV here, she was presenting herself as a "spokesperson" for our state highways dept. (...no, I kid you not) and could barely speak English (you would not believe the problems we have with these people here in a "sanctuary" nor how much they run the place). I called that dept and spoke to their public affairs office and was informed, after doing a little tap-dance trying to get me to go away, that no, she was not an official spokesperson and that the only reason she was on camera is that she is married to one of the directors of the dept and is the sister of a county commissioner in the capitol city here.

And yeah, both of them hopped the border sometime last week or so.

This tells you how bad it is here, and its much, much worse in TX, AZ, CA (OMG!), NV, NM.....

Tokie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123