Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Home Depot day Laborer doing drugs

This isn't anything new. We have one Mexican in my condo complex who does the same. He goes and steals videos and other items, sells them and buys drugs. He was arrested once for possession.

An interesting tidbit of drug information involving Mexicans. Marijuana or marihuana as they call it was banned by the U.S. government due to its use by Mexicans. There was concerns back then that they would spoke pot and rape women or give it to women and then take advantage of them. I learned this in a class I took and I also seen it a show called illegal drugs and how they got that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Marijuana or marihuana as they call it was banned by the U.S. government due to its use by Mexicans. There was concerns back then that they would spoke pot and rape women or give it to women and then take advantage of them. I learned this in a class I took and I also seen it a show called illegal drugs and how they got that way.
    Mexican and those of Mexican extraction smoking Cannabis, along with "good white boys" & blacks and turning into crazed killers while under its influence was the overt reason giving for the prohibition of the plant. Look deeper and you'll find that in addition to the racism behinds its banning there is the threat that hemp pulp posed to William Randolph Hearst's newsprint buisness, the threat that the plants use as a feed stock posed to the petrochemical industry. Lets not forget the need to find justification for all those now idle revenue agents that has been going after alcohol production and sale.

Smoking the weed in public while at a day labor site is just as intolerable as consuming alcohol would be. But of course, WE have to adapt and be "tolerant", since its just their culture. : puke :
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

my letter to home depot

I forwarded this link along with my letter to Home depot. I will be curious at their response and how long this video will last at UTube.

You can tell that the video is really by a Home Depot because of the orange stipe on the side of the building. ( looks red in this video)

ANOTHER VIDEO FROM THE SAME AUTHOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xlHuv6qno8

SAN DIEGO PROTEST AT NATIONAL CITY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindawe
    Mexican and those of Mexican extraction smoking Cannabis, along with "good white boys" & blacks and turning into crazed killers while under its influence was the overt reason giving for the prohibition of the plant. Look deeper and you'll find that in addition to the racism behinds its banning there is the threat that hemp pulp posed to William Randolph Hearst's newsprint business, the threat that the plants use as a feed stock posed to the petrochemical industry. Lets not forget the need to find justification for all those now idle revenue agents that has been going after alcohol production and sale.

Smoking the weed in public while at a day labor site is just as intolerable as consuming alcohol would be. But of course, WE have to adapt and be "tolerant", since its just their culture. : puke :
    Hemp fiber was also in direct competition with Dupont's new synthetic fiber 'nylon', which took off quite well once hemp was banned.

George Washington and his buddies were potheads, and it didn't seem to hurt THEIR thinking any...

Sindawe: The Chinese were the reason opium was banned and African Americans were the reason cocaine was banned. Most illegal drugs today were banned due to racism.

Sippy: I can't wait to see what the Home Depot has to say.

Since the increase of Hispanics both legal and illegal in my complex; the amount of drugs being sold has sky rocketed. I have actually sat on my balconey and did survellience on drug deal by the pool. I had my police radio and the crime suppression people were out to get them. I would see a deal go down and radio the guys saying the guy in the white tank top and blue jean shorts just paid $20 for x amount of what ever drug. That buyer would leave and would get arrested for possession. This scared the dealers off and they moved elsewhere. They won't deal in my complex much anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)