Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultran ... lants.html
    Possible Answer: Transgenic Plants pose risk to honeybees

More consequences of genetically-modified seed perhaps?

Lets see:

GM Food = Dead Honeybees

Dead Honeybees = No Food

Oh Good Goin Globalists--No wonder you wanted a Country of Organic Food like Argentina....in case your wacko science starves the rest of us at least you'll be able to eat!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SIDE NOTE: we FORCED Africa to accept our "genetically altered" food for humanitarian purposes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.globalchange.com/monarch.htm

Cornell University Study concluded genetically-modified plants will kill the Monarch Butterfly.

Africa too? Iraq was just forced to grow genetically-modified by the Iraq Provisional Government, convinced by the United States Agro-business groups.

Oh my Lord....they are going to kill us. This study says they don't know yet what the affect is on humans because that requires a 30 year study.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There's an article in this months Veg News about how hard it would be to find out which genetically altered food we eat would kill us.It also has a nice article on the most/least contaminated with pesticides foods here in the US.The most contaminated are:apples,bell peppers,celery,cherries,imported grapes,nectarines,peaches,pears,potatoes,red rasberries,spinach,and strawberries.
    The least contaminated are:asparagus,avocados,bananas,broccoli,cauliflowe r,sweet corn,kiwi,mangos,onions,papaya,pineapples,and sweet peas.
    Bon appetite.

rickesteves--that list pretty much covers my WHOLE DIET!!

"bon appetite"

lol lol if it weren't so sad that we've let his happen.

There was no need for genetic modified foods. Lack of food was not our problem.

Now, I think it may be. This bee problem is a really big problem.

JUDY wrote
    There was no need for genetic modified foods.
    Oh.......YES THERE IS and you know the answer. We must preserve our heritage seed around the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patriot man wrote...
    This is junk science. In my area I had not seen a Honey Bee in years, nor a bumble bee. The parasites took them out almost a decade ago and the same media hysteria took place. However my orchard did fine because there are literally 1000's of other than bee pollinators. Simply put, bees are not the only pollinators. The problem is the ag practices of many producers destroy the environment for many of the other pollinators and many rely on imported rent a bee businesses rather than natural pollinators. The remedy is simple shift to sustainable ag practices and avoid monocultures. And as an FYI, in my area the bees are making comeback after a decade long hiatus.

In the California Central Valley area, if you stop on the road that runs down the west side of the valley and get out and smell...you discover it smells exactly like insectiside and herbisides. You also discover there are more illegal aliens in that central valley than any other area of the world with the possiable exception.. not.. of Florida. And those illegal aliens cannot read or write ANY language and most certainly cannot read the lables of the poisons that they put on the land. And the growers don't give a damn.. and in fact, they are commercial growers who hire people to bring a crop in. Not do envirnmental work. and they don't. And if you are planning a trip to California... it would be very, very wise to stay out until after the poisen have been laid. I would also stay near the coast because the wind blows form west to east. Get down wind and you will be mite proof for a good while I suspect.

Oh yes.. the bees are dying. But there are extremely serious consequences to this business of hiring illegal aliens, and frankly, you are probably eating food that would not have been acceptable in a less 'business friendly' atmosphere.

you're right Shaw.Don't know if you heard of the illegal that was operating a backhoe in the east bay that got vaporized when he severed a gasline not too long ago.

OK guys--did some research and this is what I found out. Genetically modified seeds grow plants that have genetically implanted Bt Toxin.

This toxin ends up in the pollen. If the bee or butterfly or bird or all the other pollinators get this Bt Toxin.....in them from the pollen, it could harm them.

There is even a "study" of the swallows...big birds to see what affect it may have on them.

Bees....Butterflies.....Birds......harmed by the pollen of genetically modified seeds. The smaller or more fragile the life, like butterflies or bees, the more harmful to them it is.

Apparently, they all KNEW this and moved forward anyway to use this seed.

These should be outlawed immediately. That explains why Mexico wanted to depopulate their farms and move these people out of the area. Dead birds, dead butterflies and dead bees laying all around might not sit well with the Mexican farmers growing with natural seed.

Also, this genetially modified seed which is sterile and the pollen blow all over the environment including landscaped yards; will invade and one study said RoundUp won't kill the GM plants, so they must be herbicide resistant. In one country they burned all the field to get rid of the GM seeded plants.

This explains why in Iraq it was recently announced that none of the farmers can save their natural seeds and reuse it. They want to eradicate natural plants and replace them with these "transgenic" plants which have a Bt Toxin in them that is known to harm bees and butterflies and may even harm birds if they get enough of it. As more and more is planted, then the more and more the birds will eat, I guess eventually killing them too. I guess for young kids eating it their whole lives, who knows what Bt Toxin will do....

Swell.....just swell.....and everything I read indicates they suspected the problem, have been monitoring the problem, so knew that this was a risk of their stupid GM seed yet they secured FDA approval anyway and have been forcing countries to adopt genetically modified farming through our government and agri-business.

To me....this is pure evil. But that is just my opinion. If anyone disagrees, please post. This agribusiness has some role in the illegal immigration from Mexico. See my article Mexico Depopulates Sends to US Takes Their Farms.

American Agri-Business....needs Open Borders to get all the people out of Mexico so they can grow 100% genetically modified on all the farmland in Mexico.

I wonder what other country they'll want to flood us with so they can grow some more genetically modified food.

Under Open Borders....we wouldn't even have a record and no authority to stop the migration or the wacko farming.

Control the Food, Control the World.
    That sucks.....you can no longer trust FDA.

I don't know if we could EVER trust the FDA..they've tried for years to take medicinal herbs off the market...so the pharmaceutical drugs don't have to compete with them.

This is probably our best bet for a class action law suit. Harm to the environment, to the birds, bees, butterflies and possibly humans. I'll bet the sierra club could refer us to some good attorneys.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast