Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When it comes to illegal immigration, we are taught by the economists, academics, think tanks, politicians, gov't agencies, unions, clergy, executives, media, etc that it's good for us... Resisting is both futile and wrong... Trust authority.

This is also true when it comes to GMO... We are ignorant if we don't trust the authority of the corporately-sponsored scientists, academics, politicians, think tanks, etc...

The problem is that the people (the scientists) with real expertise often have a vested interest in continuing with the GMO.

It seems that with technology, everything is always safe, until something goes wrong and then it will never happen again... So don't complain... Rest easy... Trust authority.

In Europe, I recall reading somewhere that they have fought to have food labelled as GMO, whereas we don't have that in the U.S... But we have a right to know, because one of the lessons of history is that you can never trust authority.

Our country has really gone bananas (so to speak, or nuts) with the quest for corporate profits and "growing the economy (i.e. GDP)"... Also, this quest is so near-sighted, as it's focussed on meeting the next quarter's numbers... What about meeting the next generation's needs?

Also, this quest often enriches a few, at the expense of the many... In economics, this is called an "externality", which occurs when there are people indirectly hurt by a business practice... The famous example is polluting a stream with industrial waste that hurts the citizenry, even if it doesn't hurt the business or directly hurt consumers... GMO sounds like another example, at least when The People have no say in how it's used.

We need real democracy in this country - and soon!!!!!

In case you haven't seen this website, I think it's pretty good: www.themeatrix.com
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

The FDA is the reason that ag jobs are what illegals will do that Americans won't-the occurence fo cancer and other malodies in illegals and their children related to pesticides we use here is beyond imagination.

Class action lawsuit on GM--I'm for that. And this would bring in the organic customers who are very worried about GM getting approved in their line. Right now, no GM can legally be in Certified Organic Food....but how would you know if it blew in???

Argentina knows about this....that's why that have more certified organic acres than any country in the world. The US and Europe are the largest consumers of certified organic food.

We should contact the Sierra Club or someone and investigate, because this took a collaborative effort to keep something this dangerous this quiet. We stumble on to it, fighting illegal immigration, trying to find out who and what is behind the abandonment of the Rule of Law...stumble on to Depopulation of Mexico, the Bees dying, then find GM kills butterflies, and the Corn Growers Association is making reports to farmers on environmental affects of genetially modified corn (forgot to mention that one) and the report was A-OK based upon "no signs yet" from USDA!! No signs yet....they have planted without testing....a seed containing a toxin....I can't find yet who makes the seed. I'll research it. I know Monsanto makes some so I'll start there. Later.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

you can create models on the wind theory simply by applying forensic research using the weather patterns;it's all on record.

Ok...Monsanto, Bayer and DuPont are the big ones. I posted articles about them. Canada is upset. Europe is upset. Mexico has been contaminated. I guess that's why they "depopulated" the rural areas.

I also stumbled across an article about "Is America Going Broke" by Organic Consumers Association where they interviewed an Accountant with the OMB who told them everything!! Bush is mentioned in the article.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A lot of things released into the air are really no accident especially when done by the government.No one is more ahead of the weather game than NASA and the USAF.

I think genetically modified crops, trees, and plants are going to destroy the earth. They are dead, toxic and sterile. I read they are using GM science to plant forests for timber wood, but the forests are dead and the animals catch on so go somewhere else. Eventually, there will be nowhere to go and they'll all die. That's why they need a World Government.....which will require a World Army....to control all of us.

This is sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.

How could this have been allowed to happen in the United States?

A Supreme Court ruling approved patenting "life forms" which was the beginning of the end.

The very insitution designed to save us, lead the way to globalization which is actually global destruction.

There are other companies, Novartis, Aventis, Dow to name a few.

MUMMY wrote
    When it comes to illegal immigration, we are taught by the economists, academics, think tanks, politicians, gov't agencies, unions, clergy, executives, media, etc that it's good for us... Resisting is both futile and wrong... Trust authority.

This is also true when it comes to GMO... We are ignorant if we don't trust the authority of the corporately-sponsored scientists, academics, politicians, think tanks, etc...
    This attitude is exactly opposite of the AMERICAN CULTURE. Our "distrust" is what made us. By reversing this ATTITUDE in many Americans, it's made this entire situation more easily accomplished by the top of the pyramid in this scheme.

AMERICAN'S have never trusted their government! I believe that this is the ONE FEAR of the people that would do us harm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonderful. a race between poison, herbicides and GM seeds to kill a nation. Pass the burbon. No. no.. the bottle.

I think my question must be....if these GM plants kill bee and butterflies and birds...how do these crops pollinate?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast