Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

House may kill Arizona-style immigration bill, Rep. Rick Ran

House may kill Arizona-style immigration bill, Rep. Rick Rand says
    By Joseph Gerth
    January 12, 2011

The House is unlikely to pass the “Arizona-style immigration billâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know this may have been posted already, I'm just sick from it!
    Is there anything I can do? I've sent e-mail showing the costs of illegals to my state I have yet to get a response! Sorry this just really sucks I actually thought Americans were waking up, and standing up!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know this may have been posted already, I'm just sick from it!
    Is there anything I can do? I've sent e-mail showing the costs of illegals to my state I have yet to get a response! Sorry this just really sucks I actually thought Americans were waking up, and standing up!
    I'm sorry, I will try to call again on Tuesday. If Alabama doesn't start cracking down, Ive considered moving to Ms. , where some laws are already in place.

Kentucky needs to wake up and stand up. Their House of Representatives needs to follow the wise and prudent example of the Kentucky Senate and approve this bill. Lawmakers needs to tell the Presbyterians, take your conventions wherever you want, where you choose to party and gather is up to you, this is a free country, but as a 501 C 3 not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization, don't you dare use your organization to try to impact public policy or influence legislation, strict prohibitions of the Internal Revenue Code regarding religious and charity organizations operating with this tax status, let alone use your tax-exempt "bidness" to try to bribe the Kentucky legislature away from protecting US citizens and the United States.

And American members of the Presbyterian church need to withhold all "giving" and "tithes" until their leaders retract this threat and their organization stops aiding, abetting, harboring, serving and advocating for illegal aliens.

People, please get on board with the FairTax that shuts these phony givers down. When we pass the FairTax, there will be no tax deduction for "giving" to your church or charity because there will no longer be an income tax to deduct it from. Then we'll see the souls of the givers and how many continue to underwrite the many wrongs being performed with tax exempt funds.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just don't understand how a country could be divided like this especially when there are no jobs! I voted for NObama and want to slap myself every time he opens his mouth now, is it against the law to slap yourself?

Well isn't this just crappy? They would prefer to wait until Kentucky is taken over by illegals then to get control of it now when it's easier and cheaper.
    I agree, someone is getting big bucks. Illegals are not still here for no good reason. Usually it's the almighty $$$$.
    I think I'll avoid going to Kentucky. Maybe it's the only way we can support those that want the law.

The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), which is based in Louisville, has sent a letter to lawmakers saying it would not hold national meetings or conventions in Kentucky if the measure passed.
    The church is blackmailing the state aren't they? That sure isn't Christian.

House may kill bill

[quote]“This legislation … puts at risk not only members of our congregations but the people of the communities in which they serve,â€

[quote]
    “This is not Arizona,â€

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I just don't understand how a country could be divided like this especially when there are no jobs!
    I don't believe the country is divided, I think the politicians are tryibng to say it is because they want the illegals here both sides the demorats and the repugnants...

I voted for NObama and want to slap myself every time he opens his mouth now, is it against the law to slap yourself?[/quote]

No Have at it after all you did do the deed!!!!

Kathyet

[quote="nomas"][quote]
    “This is not Arizona,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast