Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Kentucky needs to wake up and stand up. Their House of Representatives needs to follow the wise and prudent example of the Kentucky Senate and approve this bill. Lawmakers needs to tell the Presbyterians, take your conventions wherever you want, where you choose to party and gather is up to you, this is a free country, but as a 501 C 3 not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization, don't you dare use your organization to try to impact public policy or influence legislation, strict prohibitions of the Internal Revenue Code regarding religious and charity organizations operating with this tax status, let alone use your tax-exempt "bidness" to try to bribe the Kentucky legislature away from protecting US citizens and the United States.

And American members of the Presbyterian church need to withhold all "giving" and "tithes" until their leaders retract this threat and their organization stops aiding, abetting, harboring, serving and advocating for illegal aliens.

People, please get on board with the FairTax that shuts these phony givers down. When we pass the FairTax, there will be no tax deduction for "giving" to your church or charity because there will no longer be an income tax to deduct it from. Then we'll see the souls of the givers and how many continue to underwrite the many wrongs being performed with tax exempt funds.

Bet the membership is mostly illegal...or not knowing what has been said....any one checked on that one???

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    No Have at it after all you did do the deed!!!!
    "I was going to, but I would wind up snapping my own neck!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: House may kill Arizona-style immigration bill, Rep. Rick

"This makes me sick to my stomach, because I know in my heart anyone who opposes SB6 is getting rich off illegal aliens in some way I know it!"

NumbersUSA...is now targeting states. The last I checked...they were not finished with names and fax numbers of state politicians...but that is their next effort:

Newsletter

January 15, 2011

Enforcement Efforts Increase at the State Level
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusab ... years.html

While the new Congress continues to settle in, immigration on the state level is really heating up. We told you last week that, in his first act as governor, Rick Scott in Florida signed an E-Verify executive order.

Well, the newly-elected governor in Maine, Paul LePage, has taken a similar action, rescinding a previous executive order that prevented state employees from inquiring about an individual's immigration status. Gov. LePage's new executive order will ensure that social services are not distributed to illegal aliens.

STATE ACTIVITY MAPS: We're tracking all the state-level activity as new legislation is introduced. We've updated our map of states with E-Verify legislation, and we've created a new map that identifies the states considering legislation similar to the immigration enforcement law enacted in Arizona last year.

We're also finishing up the process of entering more than 7,000 fax numbers for local legislators, and once that process is complete, we'll have faxes on your Action Board to help support these state efforts.

BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP IN CONGRESS: Back in Washington, another 7 Members of Congress added their names to the list of cosponsors for Rep. Steve King's birthright citizenship bill. If your Member of Congress isn't yet a sponsor, you can send a fax urging him/her to do so, if you already haven't sent it.

FRESHMEN ARE NOT "F" GRADES: We also want to let you know that we had a minor bug in our grade card system this week. Many of you have contacted us asking why the newly-elected Members of Congress had recent and career grades of F-minus. This bug has been repaired, but keep in mind that as legislation is introduced, these new Members will see their grades drop if they don't take action.

Finally, I encourage you to check out my blog on the new Immigration Subcommittee Chairman Elton Gallegly. The selection of Rep. Gallegly over Rep. King surprised many in the mainstream media, and many of you have expressed growing concern since the announcement. Rest assure, Rep. Gallegly has an impressive 24-year record on immigration.

[quote]“This is not Arizona,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12