Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: House Republicans Who May Support Obama's Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by silverhorse View Post
    Just called them all. there were a few that you couldn't leave messages for...............

Great work silverhorse!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called the first 8 or 10 on the list, Lou Barletta excepted, and most of the staffers gave rather wishy-washy responses. Jeff Denham's website is suspiciously silent on immigration...no mention of it at all. He represents Modesto, CA - it's a safe bet that agri-business [ie. the Cheap Labor Lobby] has him in their pocket.

Several staffers said their bosses were "waiting" to get a bill. I told them that by then, it will be too late..the Dirty Deed will have been done by Barry, Juan McAmnesty, Lindsey Grahamnesty, Marco "Trust-Me-I'm-Hispanic" Rubio, John Boehner.

Overall, it was a pretty discouraging experience. What you learn is that many members of Congress and their staffs simply do not know Right from Wrong.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Here's Link to Calvert's web page on immigration enforcement: Illegal Immigration - U.S. Congressman Ken Calvert
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

I went round and round last night with a "waiting on a bill" staffer as well. It may be that the "Waiting on a bill" line is the talking point cover story for those that plan to follow Boehner into the secret deal with Obama they are plotting in their acknowledged secret negotiations.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called a few#`s. I need more numbers to call. Can anyone help who are against illegals and amnesty?

Quote Originally Posted by American Pie View Post
    I called a few#`s. I need more numbers to call. Can anyone help who are against illegals and amnesty?
    Make sure you are signed up for our email alerts using the box on the left. We will be emailing out more targets to call soon.

W

CAN'T GET INTO YOUR LIST. WHAT IS WRONG?

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura427 View Post
    CAN'T GET INTO YOUR LIST. WHAT IS WRONG?

Is it the links that aren't working for you? I have just tried and was able to access let us know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12