Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can we deport 12+ Million Illegal Aliens?

How can we deport 12-20 Million Illegal Aliens? How many times have you heard this question on the news talkshows?

I have heard it dozens of times and I have done some thinking about it.

I have a plan and it won't cost billions of dollars per year as some have suggested. My plan will cost millions of dollars per year but that cost will be shared by each state. So the cost to each state will be minimal and the Federal Government should be able to help with most of it.

So what is my plan?

We build a facility in each state capable of holding 100 prisoners. This facility is reserved for those prisoners that have been determined to be illegal aliens or more appropriately criminal aliens. A few very large states like California may have more than one facility. Each facilty is no more than one days drive from the next.

These facilities are temporary holding facilities only, not regular jails. The purpose of each is to serve as a link in a chain. Daily prisoner transfers will take place from one link to the next. In some areas where the distances are short there may be more than one transfer per day.

The final links are on the border in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California. These facilities are supersized to hold around 1000 prisoners each. I calculate that there will be at least 5. Texas will have 2 due to its size.

We dedicate two judges to each of the smaller facilities to hold deportation hearings each day. The inmates will have due process of law and will be furnished an attorney or they can call their own. If it is determined that they are not illegal aliens then they will be released or transfered to another facility. If they have committed a serious crime then they will be transfered into the criminal justice system. If they are determined to be illegal aliens and their offenses are minor then they are scheduled for transfer to the next holding facility.

Each day the inmates will move one state closer to the border. Each facility will run a daily bus route to the next nearest facility. No state will have the burden to transport these illegals more than one days drive by bus. Once an inmate arrives at one of the supersites then they are transfered to ICE jurisdiction and at the next transfer time they are deported accross the border to the Mexican authorities.

The illegal aliens that do not originate from Mexico (and there are a lot of these) will be transfered through the pipeline to the nearest city with an international airport. The inmates will be turned over to ICE at this city and air transport will be arranged to take them to their country of origin.

The illegals are collected by local law enforcement agents during the normal course of their work. Traffic stops, drug busts, robberies, domestic violence, etc. Other agencies like ICE, FBI, and DHS could also contibute in the aprehension phase. It places no undue burden on any single city, state, or agency. It requires the purchase of 52 facilities and a similar number of buses. It requires the hiring of 110 judges and maybe double that number of guards for the holding facilities.

This plan sets up a pipeline to deport up to 5000 illegal aliens per day. That's a huge number and could put a real dent in the number of illegal aliens in the US. Over time, say 5 years or so, we would begin to see the number of illegal aliens drop. After 10 years the number of illegals will be a fraction of what we have today.

This plan would not eliminate illegal immigration but it does answer the question of how we could deport such large numbers as 12+ Million Illegal Aliens. The best part is that it won't cost us billions of dollars as the politicians have suggested.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

That's an unnecessary exercise in futility. When you cut off the freebies and jobs they will self deport. If the 14th amendment is rescinded and back dated effective 1986 that would end pretty much all future illegal alien traffic as well.

Too bad the majority of our government officials are cowards and functioning on a diet of PC ness. The problem would be resolved with very little expense to the American taxpayer and the invaders would go home since we would essentially be treating them like their own governments.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

All we have to do if enforce hiring laws and cut off the public dole. They will SELF-DEPORT.

In 1954, we had the same situation. President Eisenhower did exactly that, and those who did not self-deport, were deported.

Over the next ten years, they continued sneaking in.

It was not until 1965 when TED KENNEDY got involved, the illegal problem started going out of control, and it has been out of control ever since. And Ted Kennedy has LED ALL THE AMNESTY DEALS.

THE BORDER MUST BE SECURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding the border

I agree that the border must be secured. I also agree that existing laws must be enforced. I am not sure though that 12 million illegal immigrants would self-deport. Some would, my plan is for those who do not.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

ALL they have to do is enforce the 14th amendment. IT DOES NOT GIVE CITIZENSHIP TO BABIES OF ILLEGALS. And the amendment is backed up by many SUPREME COURT DECISIONS which require a baby MUST HAVE AT LEAST one (1) LEGAL CITIZEN AS A PARENT in order to be granted citizenship.

Re: Regarding the border

Quote Originally Posted by lunarminer
    I agree that the border must be secured. I also agree that existing laws must be enforced. I am not sure though that 12 million illegal immigrants would self-deport. Some would, my plan is for those who do not.
    For those that don't leave, we deport all the others...one by one.

Why not just put troop transport planes at all major airports and load them up. We could call it 'THE KEEP'EM FLYING CLUB." This would be the least expensive option of all.

The above plan is too convoluted.

That's it -

Just announce employers have 60 days to verify their employees, after that they will be fined as much as the law allows, plus whatever can be tacked on. They will be fined retroactively back to the day the ones still on the books were hired and for all the ones they had on the books in the past. Fines to be collected immediately - no appeal.

If, at the end of 60 days, they have complied, they will not be fined. In other words, we will give THEM a 60 day amnesty.

Announce to the illegals, they have 60 days to go home.

They can use those 60 days to liquidate any property they have, keep the proceeds, , and no fines.

If they are not gone, they forfeit any property they own, will be charged with every crime they have committed - tickets, driving w/o license, not paying taxes, using fraudulent documents. They will be charged as being a criminal and will go into the databank. They will serve time - but they will have to work while in jail - cleaning roads, etc. etc.

Announce all freebies are cut off as of today, except emergency medical care and emergency food.

Anyone who does not have the means to make it to the border, we will be glad to help.

Personally, I'll chip in for a few Greyhound tickets ---------
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie...........What makes you think these illegal employees are "ON THE BOOKS?" They are being paid under the table.....that way employers do not have to remit taxes on them, or ante up for their share of social security!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    If the government built the wall that we are waiting for, then that will keep the illegals out. Then, you perform mass raids on existing illegals in our country, then deport them. I believe that would benefit all Americans.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast