Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Secure the border, no benefits for illegals or their children, no jobs for illegals and pick them at the job sites. They will leave.

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    nntrixie...........What makes you think these illegal employees are "ON THE BOOKS?" They are being paid under the table.....that way employers do not have to remit taxes on them, or ante up for their share of social security!
    Some of them aren't 'on the books' - but the big corporations, pretty much do have them on the books - just as contract labor. The illegal flashes a SS card - any card, most have a half dozen - and no taxes are withheld. They just send a 1099 out into space at the end of the year and the illegals and the government ignores them.

Employers don't have to withhold, match, or submit taxes on contract labor. Many, many people in this country work that way. The employee is responsible for filing a tax return and paying self-employment taxes.

Also, some work as contract labor through manpower type employment agencies.

But it wouldn't matter if they are 'on the books' or not - if they are working at the end of 60 days, the employer gets fined.

Besides, on the books - or off - the employer knows if he is working an illegal or not - that's the point.

It won't take care of all of them, that's for sure. The criminals, murderers, child molestors, rapists, gang members - they will have to be gone after.

Once we get a goodly percentage of them home, then we can go after the others. They will not be nearly as many of them to 'blend' with or be able to hide behind the 'hardworking people just looking for a better life.'

It also needs to be made very plain that if you stay after those 60 days, you are considered a felon - and will always be so. No statute of limitations because if you are here - you are breaking the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Simply one at a time. In the 60's and into the 70's before this issue started to become a political correct lifestyle Immigration would respond as would local law enforcement transport those who were illegally in this country to Federal facilities for process.

The idea that we can't remove these people is absurd. Yes, it may take time but so did it take time to acquire the numbers that are here.

If we start arresting and deporting those illegal, one or more things is certain. Home depot will not be the local coffee stop for these folks, as well as them driving our streets in open abandonment. One at a time is the answer, then two and on the groups that we will see them gathering to hid.

I want people from other countries to come here and enjoy our freedoms and benefits of life. But, I don't like that its handed to them under a banner of open BORDERS.

Re: Regarding the border

Quote Originally Posted by lunarminer
    I agree that the border must be secured. I also agree that existing laws must be enforced. I am not sure though that 12 million illegal immigrants would self-deport. Some would, my plan is for those who do not.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to dismiss your idea out of hand - some process will have to be set up for those who refuse to go and some will.

I just believe that more would go if we are tough enough.

The government would just have to be willing to ignore to the weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth and the

Oh woe is me,

We are splitting up families.
    We are sending them back to abject poverty.
    Prices of everything will be so high we can't eat.
    I can't find enough employees to do the work.
    We are a nation of immigrants
    Just don't like brown skinned people

The silliness has no limits - but we must ignore it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

girlygirl369 wrote
    We could call it 'THE KEEP'EM FLYING CLUB."

Sure Fire Way to Depart Aliens

One day, take over the public transporation system in Los Angeles with ICE employees and/or National Guard. Ask people for green cards instead of their bus passes. If they don't have one, offer a long ride home.

It's the freebies and the jobs that are bringing them here. Get rid of the 14th amendment, give a huge penaty to employers and shut down the social services hand outs. Most will leave on their own! This president thinks we are stupid when he makes that lame statement we can't deport 12 million people...If he would just enforce current laws most of the problem would just go away by itself.

The excuse that so many politicians use, that it would be so expensive to round up and deport all these illegals, is nonsense. If we actually enforced workplace laws and cut any public benefits to illegals, or course many of them would self deport. Secure the border to stop additional migration. Then round up the ones who won't self deport. The cost of doing that is offset by spending less money for all the public benefits for them, now and in the future. In the short term, the cost of enforcement is really irrelevant if we truly want national security, orderly immigration and a lawful society.

Take away the two incentives; jobs and automatic birthright citizenship they will leave and they will not come.

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    The excuse that so many politicians use, that it would be so expensive to round up and deport all these illegals, is nonsense. If we actually enforced workplace laws and cut any public benefits to illegals, or course many of them would self deport. Secure the border to stop additional migration. Then round up the ones who won't self deport. The cost of doing that is offset by spending less money for all the public benefits for them, now and in the future. In the short term, the cost of enforcement is really irrelevant if we truly want national security, orderly immigration and a lawful society.
    They could probably get quite a few 'citizen volunteers' to help out with clerical duties, etc. to cut down on expenses.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast