Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Mary!! I will contact that forum!!

Great to know you have relatives here....any news you can find on them, let us know. Maybe they'll want to join our organization.

Warm Regards to You,

Stay in Touch!!

Judy
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Troll feeding? Looks more a like Race Baiter defense practice session to me.

This is a great example of what people do when they have no substantive position to defend.

All across America peope are learning that they have to stand up to the race baiters. We all need practice in how to do it.

Nobody likes being called names, but you can count on it since it is part of what La Raza trains their activists to do.

They play the card and America sits down.

Not anymore.

We won't watch our nation go down the tubes over name calling.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Dutch are repatriating West Indians and now we hear that Germany is deporting 50,000 Roma gypsies. Perhaps the tide is beginning to turn?

1)Dutch Government to bring in REPATRIATION POLICY for West Indian immigrants.
    Radio 5 news has just reported that the Dutch Immigration
    Minister has today announced that his Government will deport tens of thousands of black immigrants who came to Holland from the Dutch Antilles in the Caribbean. He said that although these immigrants are classed as Dutch citizens the Government has had enough of them flooding into Holland for an
    easy life, exploiting the generous benefits system, refusing to
    work, and committing crime.

2)Germany is accused of racism as 50,000 Roma are deported

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/st ... ory=639567

Mary

Illegal Immigration has quickly risen in polls to the top issue in England. It scores higher than jobs and security as a concern now.

America is quickly following this trend in England.

From the Brittish example, I expect illegal immigration to be the top issue in America by 2006.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Illegal Immigration has quickly risen in polls to the top issue in England. It scores higher than jobs and security as a concern now.

America is quickly following this trend in England.

From the Brittish example, I expect illegal immigration to be the top issue in America by 2006.

W
    This is true but when it came to the recent Election...the people thought only of their pockets and voted Blair in again. Mind you there has been a great deal of election fraud...mostly from the Asian community.

Labour election fraud ‘would disgrace a banana republic’

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 18,00.html

Our country is being dragged down. I have honestly never heard of election fraud until recently.

Mary

delete the post if its so unacceptable what I said was what I felt and by the way I was not baiting which I assume is a person looking for trouble. I was seriously hoping for serious responses to what I said and like it or not so far I have seen nothing but hatred and contempt for one race. Is there any discussion. Or did I ruin that by putting a subject line such as the one I chose. I wanted a response and probablyshould have chosen a different one but at the time and to be honest still kind of see the site as a place full of angry hypocrites. But I know there must be someone that cares and is not full of hatred that can educate me about these questions I have. I am not trying to anger everyone but from my viewpoint we were all immigrants and so how can we be so angry at people doing the same as our relatives did. If there is a way to change the title tell me. What was I refering to specifically that made me choose the subject and gave me a distaste for the site? I will tell you the first topic I saw was the one that said "something..,same old mexican crime" which I did read and whether accurate or not it was a generalized statement and therefore made me think this site looks a bit racist to me especially after reading it and the comments. Whether or not the post was accurate or not take a look at it from someone that is not yet full of hatred. I do have problems with the movement to retake the southwest and all the spanish I see at businesses in phx. So believe it or not I thought I was on this side of the argument but I do not have problems with mexicans in general and am not going to say I do to be able to come here. I am not into hating or making trouble and apologize for the stupid title but still gave you an honest assesment of what I got from some of the posts initially. Claim this as a victory since I apologized but a lot of your attitudes will chase a lot of people away and maybe thats the same problem you have with solving the problem in the real world. Rip me to pieces if needed and focus on the flaws like I did but therein lies the problem rather than finding ways to educate most want to avoid everything said and attack. I have not helped the situation and have now apologized for myself. Who is perfect but all hate must be wrong and this site does have forum posts much more flawed than my post and I am not claiming to desire getting anything done such as the site desires so if you have issues with this post forget accomplishing anything as long as you have posts bitching about how many cars are in a driveway or labeling a crime a mexican crime.

H8Ed,

We have let your post stand, even with the offensive title, to illustrate a point.

I personally appreciate your apology and you keeping an open mind in this discussion.

If you do agree with many of our points, then your concerns should be well taken. Leading with the racism concern as a new poster put a troll alert out on your comments.

Most people can understand why the Irish are very sensitive about immigration issues, but what is happening now is not what happened 100 years ago.

The current wave of immigration, of which 3/4s is illegal, is larger both percentage wise and numerically than any prior wave of modern American immigration.

Not only is the magnitude different, but no prior wave of immigration had territorial disputes with the US.

Also, there were no school systems and emergency rooms and significant state budgets to be overwhelmed back at the turn of the last century.

Many Americans are conditioned to react to certain things in a false association.

Yes, we are a nation of LEGAL immigrants but so is every nation. Many Americans are now turning against ALL IMMIGRATION in reaction to rampant illegal immigration.

Cries of racism are used by those that support illegals to try and lower or silence the debate. That is why you find us so reactive to such comments especially in a place where maximum efforts are taken to keep the racism out of our conversations.

William

Quote Originally Posted by h8ed
    delete the post if its so unacceptable what I said was what I felt and by the way I was not baiting which I assume is a person looking for trouble. I was seriously hoping for serious responses to what I said and like it or not so far I have seen nothing but hatred and contempt for one race.
    I stopped reading after I reached this idiotic line.

I see many reasoned responses to this individuals post, including one in which it is explained clearly that this is about nationalism, not racism.

I would like this person to show us ONE statement which showed hatred for any race. The closest to it I have seen on this board was when someone said they were "against mexicans, period"... and every response to that was in opposition to that view by our members... and BTW, it STLL was not racism.. since MEXICAN is not a race. The illiteracy of some people is astounding.

If you have seen no reasoned responses, and only hatred for one race... then you have not been reading THIS site.

Why are we being labeled racist for wanting to protect our country from being invaded by a third world country? That's not racism, it's patriotism.

H8ted we are experiencing the worst gang problems in our Nation's history and most of it is coming from Mexican and Central American gangs. There are whole areas of LA the police are forbidden to go into because those areas have descended into Third World chaos of guns, drugs, crime ect. I resent it and am tired of watching our cities, which 40 years ago you could walk freely in day or night, getting dragged down. I am also tired of this gov't taking 40% of what I make to pay for all the problems of the Third World. You can call me any names you want but maybe if people like you took a look at YOURSELVES you'd figure out why you can't drink the water in Mexico, can't trust the police not to kidnap or kill you, can't grow your economy out of a nation-wide depression, blah blah blah.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast