Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to counter Catholic support for Illegals

I was hoping some Catholic immigration patriots can give me some ideas on how to counter the very strong push of once solid, patriotic Catholic Americans now going over to the other side and pushing for amnesty, Dream Acts, special Hispanic Congressional Districts all under the propaganda that this is God's will and American history is the history of immigrants fleeing persecution and bigotry here in America to make America great and how America once discriminated against Irish Catholics so we must now accept unlimited numbers of Mexicans and Central Americans who share our faith etc.

The Chicago Catholic Church has been particularly bad on this issue - yesterday Lake County Sheriff Mark Curran announced his strong conversion to fighting for the rights of (illegal) immigrants, whereas he was once strong against illegal alien crime.

Here's the story of these renegade Catholics:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/5 ... pport.html

Don't these people see how the illegals are displacing the American citizen in the workforce? They worry about splittling families apart. Take the kids back with them! There is such an overwhelming number of hispanic illegal immigrants, that we are forced to see spanish signs everywhere, spanish on coupons, spanish required for jobs in many places, spanish everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals are catered to while citizens are left to fall through the cracks. Illegals come first. Illegals are given rights.

We are made to feel as if we left our own Country and this is unacceptable!

The Left

The Left is ALL about deceit and that includes deceit of the Church and corruption of its leaders.
    Its been prophesized for hundreds if not thousands of years that the people would be deceived by Satan and he would have to deceive the church and its leaders to do this..

First thing I'd do is quit putting $ in the collection plate and tell them why.

Quote Originally Posted by partwerks
    First thing I'd do is quit putting $ in the collection plate and tell them why.
    Exactly! After all the Pope has already said nations have the authority to control immigration and those laws should be respected.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Biblical Law and with scripture.

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's (goods) house or fields, nor his male or female slaves, nor his ox or ass, or anything that belongs to him."

Deuteronomy 5:6-21

10 Commandments
    Thou shalt not steal.
    Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods.

I think lying about your status, stealing someone's job or identity and wanting what is not yours, pretty well sums up illegal immigration.

There are several writings on the net written about illegal immigration. Often they refer to Romans(a country).

http://americanchaos.wordpress.com/2008 ... migration/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: How to counter Catholic support for Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by johnelis
    I was hoping some Catholic immigration patriots can give me some ideas on how to counter the very strong push of once solid, patriotic Catholic Americans now going over to the other side and pushing for amnesty, Dream Acts, special Hispanic Congressional Districts all under the propaganda that this is God's will and American history is the history of immigrants fleeing persecution and bigotry here in America to make America great and how America once discriminated against Irish Catholics so we must now accept unlimited numbers of Mexicans and Central Americans who share our faith etc.

The Chicago Catholic Church has been particularly bad on this issue - yesterday Lake County Sheriff Mark Curran announced his strong conversion to fighting for the rights of (illegal) immigrants, whereas he was once strong against illegal alien crime.

Here's the story of these renegade Catholics:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/5 ... pport.html
    Not a Catholic......but it is recognized by many experts who work in missions and economic development that leaving one's country is actually a very disruptive event. For example, if one parent leaves to work in the US, that leaves only one parent to raise the children. How is that going to work? I have even seen UN studies that agree with this.

The people I have talked to who work in Latin America tell me that they don't advise anyone to go to the US. They are concerned about the likely moral breakdown....both at home and in the US.

Secondly, most religious activists who champion "immigrant rights" are only seeing the plight of such people in this country, after they have arrived through long arduous journeys. They don't see what is already being accomplished by activists, secular and religious, right in their own countries. There are thousands of programs throughout Latin America operated by groups of every stripe. If people are suffering such intense poverty that they want to leave for the US, the problem is more ignorance that such programs exist. And a lot of them are just flat out opportunists, besides. In many respects even poor people in Latin America can fare better than a lot of people in this country. CEMEX Corp., for instance, has a home building program that started in Mexico and now is in other countries. Lots of Latin America cities have lifestyles that many Americans would envy. Look at photos of major Latin American cities and see all of the high rise condos and apartments, fantastic scenery, mild climate, etc.

The real story is that we are turning into the welfare department for these societies that will not help their own. Religious groups like Catholics and others (and these days there are lots of "others") who feel an urgent need to help the "immigrants" are being taken for a ride.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If only those Roman Catholics who now support illegals would realize that the fact that the illegals are mostly Roman Catholic doesn't mean a hill of beans when you consider their downright anti-Christian motives to take us over...which is against the character of Christ-and I don't think the illegals would "spare" fellow Roman Catholics who happen to be of any ethnic group that they dislike...which would be most, if not all groups, especially whites. I keep praying for God to wake them-and the pro-illegal Protestants as well-up.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    If only those Roman Catholics who now support illegals would realize that the fact that the illegals are mostly Roman Catholic doesn't mean a hill of beans when you consider their downright anti-Christian motives to take us over...which is against the character of Christ-and I don't think the illegals would "spare" fellow Roman Catholics who happen to be of any ethnic group that they dislike...which would be most, if not all groups, especially whites. I keep praying for God to wake them-and the pro-illegal Protestants as well-up.
    Except that a lot of them believe they ARE on a spiritual mission. Traveling to El Norte because they are "going with God" and maybe they will help out their fellow parishioners in the US. I heard about this nearly fifteen years ago.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

"Here you go johnelis these guys investigate legislation!"
    The internal affairs of congress!

And these are the federal laws being committed by churches and legal aide for illegals! Also contact your secretary of state!

Legislative Research Commission!

http://www.ilga.gov/commission/lru/lru_home.html

Quote:
    But immigration attorney Marilyn Daniel said, "Federal law does not make it a crime to be in the United States without legal status. It is not a crime. What this bill proposes would make it a crime in Kentucky...This is stepping way beyond what federal law does."

are you sure about that Marilyn???

I think this law says otherwise.......

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

* Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
    * Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
    * Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;

has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

Lets not forget this:

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast