I have a tendency to agree with this. In the end, it probably doesn't matter much at this point who voted for or against the final bill because they can all say we didn't know that was in the bill -- and probably at least 99 out of the 100 Senators and all of the House didn't know.
Screw them. I don't care what they say. The I don't know is NOT a valid excuse. If you can't read or you don't care to take the time to read these things then maybe you shouldn't be in office. What if some idiotic congressman decided to give taxpayer funding to Al Qaeda so they can acquire a nuke? When the people demand an explaination, are you going to say, gee I didn't know that was in the bill? Rubbish. I'm sick of the lame excuses. Ignorance is no excuse. As far as I'm concerned you vote yes, you support it. It's called pull your head out of your arse and stop being lazy. Your paid like 6 figures to be a congress person and you get a 7 figure pension for retirement then surely you can take like 10 minutes out of your schedule full of Mexican vacations and photo ops with medidiots to read a damn piece of paper.

Stop the insanity America and vote these imbeciles out of office.