Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do I check if my business partner is an illegal alien?

How do I check if my business partner is an illegal alien?

From a background check I am informed he is using another person's SSN which he most likely used to obain his NCDL as well. He is Eastern European so its not about being Hispanic but he's definitly a fraud and cheat. Other legal residents (LPRs) from his host country claim he is here illegally on an expired 90 day tourist visa. I'm told he admitted it to them.

He has been reported to NCDMV Enforcement because of the NCDL issue as he most likely obtained his NCDL with the other person's SSN. If I can get him brought in on some sort of charge by an LEO, I could have him run through the 287(g) program.

But no one seems to give a hoot!

Any help out there???

ELE

Good luck.

When in doubt call ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ICE won't tell.

Been there, done that...9 mos ago. ICE won't tell.

If he's using a false SSN, you need to see if your state has an identity fraud section in the State Attorney General's Office. If they do, then you might go there and they can put an SBI team on it. Try that and see what happens.

I would also call the Social Security Administration and report it to them and see what they can do.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LegalBeagle - Welcome to ALIPAC and Thank-you very much for trying to do the right thing. It is so unfortunate that those who should know what to do, like ICE, don't seem to give a hoot, as you say. I don't know myself. But its a very good question, and I am going to try to find out what the answer is, so I know in the future.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    If he's using a false SSN, you need to see if your state has an identity fraud section in the State Attorney General's Office. If they do, then you might go there and they can put an SBI team on it. Try that and see what happens.
    You could also talk to your local police and DA, see if they will prosecute him on identity theft, which is a felony. That is what the police and DA did in a Colorado county, they used identity theft charges to detain hundreds of illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What Eastern European Country is this person from? I maybe able to help as I know people with contacts in high places which may help you. There are alot of them here like that. They deported one who overstayed a visa and was teaching at a university. I have done alot of translation for law enforcement in Eastern European languages.

I would suggest also looking into E-Verify, which will apparently exist until September this year. While I have no idea of what business you are in, or if you have any employees, this would be an important tool in finding out who your partner is.
    And sorry, but I do not trust anyone that has a heritage with 60 years of communist rule to all of a sudden embrace honesty and democracy. I have too many examples of dishonesty to elaborate here, but simply, if you need two bags of stucco and one bag of sand for properly coating a house, some entrepreneur will undoubtedly steal one bag of stucco to sell for personal profit. Cities in Estonia trying to put in streetlights had them destoryed by "entrepreneurs" who stole the wiring and suddenly, Estonia which has no copper deposits, became one of the larger exporters in th world.
    Welcome, and we all wish you luck.

Thank you all for your replies.

Thank you all for your replies and suggestions. Its reassuring to see there are some very concerned people on this forum.

E-verify is voluntary and he became my business partner prior to it being offered.

I had a background check done and the SSN is real and was issued in 1983 to someone else - who was incarcerated. There may be more to this as its possible someone who has inside access is selling the SSNs of inmates, as they know they are unlikely to complain.

I tracked down the individual who was supposedly the original assignee, but I have no 100% proof its his. Background checks aren't 100%. He was an inmate incarcerated in NC. The SSN was issued when he was 3 yrs old. The 'commie rat' entered the USA maybe 10 yrs or so ago. There's no way the SSN was assigned to him.

Of course the only 100% method of knowing for sure who the number was issued to would be for the SSA to produce the SS-5, the original application issued by the SSA in 1983. This document can only be requested by the individual who it was assigned to as its vehemently protected by privacy laws, more so than any citizen. I doubt a court order by a judge could even get it. If the assignee is deceased it is no longer private. Anyone can request the SS-5 of a deceased person for a $27 fee. I've requested and paid the fee but haven't heard back from the SSA who hasn't cashed my check yet. I believe the ex-con may be the 'real McCoy'.

The ex-con has no interest in coming forward as he doesn't trust 'the man' and has no credit anyway. He may even be wanted again as his only means of support is probably selling drugs. I paid him $100 just to talk with me. I offered him $500 to prove 100% its his SSN. That got his attention but so far he hasn't come up with any proof that will hold up to the scrutiny of a judge. I currently have a civil case pending against the 'commie rat'.

The NC Att'y General's office directed me to the appropriate law enforcement agency, the NCDMV Enforcement, who doesn't give a hoot as its not my number so according to their deranged logic I haven't been injured since its not my SSN. Even though I'm out around $100K from the 'commie rat', 'its a civil matter' is their favority 'blow off' response.

The SSA fraud section & the Fair Trade Commission (FTC) have also been notified but are unresponsive as its NOT ILLEGAL JUST TO BE ILLEGAL. It all comes back to NCDMV Enforcement, and 1 particular agent at that. If the NCDMV agent did their job the 'commie rat' would be arrested and run through 287(g). End of manhunt...deportation.

Sad but true they say screw you. We're too busy. Krispy Kreme must be having an extended blue light special going on.

All I have left is civil litigation to recoup my $100K (where the lawyer needs more $$$ up front of course). I stated in the opening statements of the complaint that I am a citizen and legal resident and he is a resident and I have reason to believe he is not legally residing here.

He just denied it. 'Poof' Who's to say any different? Perjury is a sport anyway. I want this 100% before I go in front of the judge, who may 'feel sorry' for him, but as of yet I can't get it. I've been at this close to a year now. The fact that law enforcement won't do a thing IS THE SAD PART. They can do it if they want to.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1457330.html

My apologies for the length of this post.

If you have a sheriff signed up with the 287 (g) program, and could report a crime, social security fraud, identity theft, criminal fraud, etc., then go to Sheriff, have a chat and see what can be done. If you have the partner's real name, then they can run it through the ICE database and tell you his immigration status in a few minutes. Whether they will or not, I don't know. But it's worth a try.

Is it possible the ex-con knows this guy and they're in cahoots somehow?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast