Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How long before its to late?

What is the estimate of how long we have to take action against the illegals before we reach the "point of no return"?

About as long as it takes for civil war to break out, if it comes to that, which judging from some of the stuff we saw in Baldwin Park, might not be long.

last election ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A disaster versus a DISASTER!!!!!!!!

Well, this is just my opinion, God only knows how the future will play out, there are so many variables. But to some degree, it may already be "too late." It may already be "beyond the point of no return." The damage may have already been done. If we stopped it right now, right at this instant, it might be the difference between a disaster, and A DISASTER!!! Estimates vary, but it could well be that 30 million new immigrants have flooded into America just over the last ten years. When you factor in that these recent immigrants are making babies at twice the rate of native-born Americans, that they are in a sense doubling their population every generation: what was 30 million will become 60 million in one generation; will become 120 million by a second generation; will become 240 million by just a third generation. So, at the present rate alone (not factoring in any new immigrants) its a disaster. But theres still the possibility that we can reign these people in, educate them on the lunacy of over-breeding. But who knows. I firmly believe that everything that the people on this site are doing will help make the situation LESS WORSE than it would've been otherwise. So I'm dedicated to doing what I can.

Re: A disaster versus a DISASTER!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Well, this is just my opinion, God only knows how the future will play out, there are so many variables. But to some degree, it may already be "too late." It may already be "beyond the point of no return." The damage may have already been done. If we stopped it right now, right at this instant, it might be the difference between a disaster, and A DISASTER!!! Estimates vary, but it could well be that 30 million new immigrants have flooded into America just over the last ten years. When you factor in that these recent immigrants are making babies at twice the rate of native-born Americans, that they are in a sense doubling their population every generation: what was 30 million will become 60 million in one generation; will become 120 million by a second generation; will become 240 million by just a third generation. So, at the present rate alone (not factoring in any new immigrants) its a disaster. But theres still the possibility that we can reign these people in, educate them on the lunacy of over-breeding. But who knows. I firmly believe that everything that the people on this site are doing will help make the situation LESS WORSE than it would've been otherwise. So I'm dedicated to doing what I can.
    Maybe another couple of months. By that time things will have reached the boiling point. With the comments by Fox and and the inaction of the government, time is running out.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Its too late baby, now its just too late....

Fifteen years ago, when I first starting warning everybody within ear-shot about the immigration issue, we probably could've stopped the thing cold. The problem was: most of my warnings at that point were hypothetical: "If we don't do something about Mass Immigration, this, that and the other thing is going to happen!" The problem was: I mostly came across as a Doomsday-raving nut. But nowadays, this-that-and-the-other-thing has already HAPPENED. And the results are so obvious and disastrous that people are now waking up en masse. But its the old story: "Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, its hard to get it back in." "An ounce of prevention would've been worth a pound of cure." And, "You don't know what you've got 'til its gone." (Have I used enough cliches for one post?) But the good news is, people ARE waking up. Fifteen years ago, I was mostly shouted down by the politically-correct crowd whenever I tried to open my mouth. But today, my detractors have gotten very, very quiet. And I am still speaking loud and clear. I let it be known to all my detractors that we would be holding them accountable, and that we were "taking names." So like I said -- as we survey the wreckage of modern America that they have helped to wrought -- they are very, very quiet these days. So we ARE turning the tide. And better late than never. One bit of encouraging news is that (according to various polls) 40 to 60% of these recent immigrants are in fact inter-marrying with native-born Americans. So a lot of them ARE being assimilated. And the ones that don't, or can't, the ones that want to turn America into Mexico or Chinatown, will eventually (I believe) be isolated, cut off, and eliminated from the American body in one way or another. The end.

A Disaster v A Disaster

Summer is almost here. I think when the weather gets hot, our tempers get worse. I think terrible things will happen in a few months. People are getting mad, and they aren't going to take it anymore.
    Everything points to a real showdown, disaster, civil disobedience, you name it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: A Disaster v A Disaster

Thanks for the responses, yesterday me and a few friends at school estimated that we have until 2012 to take some sort of action vs the illegal immigrants before its to late.

Figure at least 2 million a year, at least. Times 7 years = at least 14 million, probably higher.

CHRIS wrote
    Thanks for the responses, yesterday me and a few friends at school estimated that we have until 2012 to take some sort of action vs the illegal immigrants before its to late
    I'm sorry, CHRIS, but I disagree with your assessment here.

Should CAFTA make it through, YOU'LL HAVE NO TIME LEFT!!

the time is NOW for all of you to stand up and plant your feet firmly. This is not a negotiable issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)