Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many ALIPAC supporters have received letters?

Please help me by posting your answers to this survey if you are a past donor of ALIPAC.

If you are a past donor did you

1. Did you donate to ALIPAC in 2009 or 2010?
    2. Receive a letter from us recently Y/N?
    3. What day did it arrive?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,

Yes I donated in 2009 and 2010.
    Yes I did receive a letter from ALIPAC
    It arrived last Wednesday

Comment: I have not responded to my letter, because I am giving strong consideration to my continued support of ALIPAC. I was under the understanding that we were united in our fight against illegal immigration, but have found that I am spending more time on this forum defending Californian's that have fought long in this battle. I have watched as many of my fellow Californians have stopped participating on this forum. There are too many members that do not understand the facts of what has happened in California and instead of supporting and using our knowledge would rather place all blame on Californian's.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    William,

Yes I donated in 2009 and 2010.
    Yes I did receive a letter from ALIPAC
    It arrived last Wednesday

Comment: I have not responded to my letter, because I am giving strong consideration to my continued support of ALIPAC. I was under the understanding that we were united in our fight against illegal immigration, but have found that I am spending more time on this forum defending Californian's that have fought long in this battle. I have watched as many of my fellow Californians have stopped participating on this forum. There are too many members that do not understand the facts of what has happened in California and instead of supporting and using our knowledge would rather place all blame on Californian's.
    I am with you on that one MontereySherry. We have had a long hard fight. And I am getting tired of people trashing Cali as if none of us care or we are the enemy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Comment: I have not responded to my letter, because I am giving strong consideration to my continued support of ALIPAC. I was under the understanding that we were united in our fight against illegal immigration, but have found that I am spending more time on this forum defending Californian's that have fought long in this battle. I have watched as many of my fellow Californians have stopped participating on this forum. There are too many members that do not understand the facts of what has happened in California and instead of supporting and using our knowledge would rather place all blame on Californian's.[/quote]

I live in California, and this is my hometown. Even if I am only a few who support ALIPAC here, at least I am doing my part. I'm NOT going to turn my back on my hometown! That's exactly what the illegals and supporters are trying to do, and I for one, REFUSE to bend over and give up my fight and rights! I may be only one person, but QUITTERS NEVER WIN!!!!!!! I have generations of family here, with some of them losing their lives in the wars they have fought in! I'm doing this for them and for our future generations! Bowing down is NOT an option in my book, period!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Banned
    I donated this year

I also sympathize with those in California , I grew up there in the 60s and 70s and remember what a great place it was.

Now most of it is a sewer , maybe not all , but its getting that way fast

Also the problems here in Vegas are no less than they are in California , and we have no help coming to us anytime soon either.

received the letter thanks, i log-in as fast as i could and donated on line.

No clue on paper mail.... thought it died off 10 years ago (prob should have my US mailing address checked I guess). I have of course gotten tons of emails.

Newer member so didn't donate in the past, only this year.

To
    MontereySherry,

I'm one of those former Californian bashers and I've learned from my mistake in large from other Californians here hence apologizing for it. At times when we all get frustrated by the issue such as when I was homeless for a year up in Michigan and then almost again in Minnesota (disabled vet spat on by our government) looking for state aid all I saw in the welfare offices were hispanics quickly brushed through the lines with happy smiles and me as a white man laughed out of the office. With such yah we all can tend to at times hit the racial mark in anger before common sense kicks in. Then ontop of that we also tend to blame California and its people for this issue as we see as someone up in the mideast so much of the illegal movement seems moved forward through Cali.

But in truth after debate and thought its really not Californians but the California government along with many other governments. Yal try and elect good people but often derailed or sideswiped by a politician that does a flip flop.

So as a former California basher my apologies and yal Cali peeps have made me see the light. But do keep in mind what we're also fighting for on a larger scale, the far left liberal agenda. Now look at public schools today lead and taught by the liberal agenda. As one of the semi newer generations (31), we're taught by the schools that theres this tie between Cali and Mexico, we're taught that Cali is a latino / Mexican state almost that we're simply borrowing. We're taught when we think of Mexico our next thought is California. Now not ALL of California but LA, SanFran, and a couple other southern Cali places.

So keep in mind here while we're fighting the illegal immigration fight we're also fighting a corrupt system ran by far left liberals trying to make us sympathizers to the cause and when it turns on them we blame the said "symathetic" areas we were taught about.

Anyways if wasn't for reading some very indepth comments here from a few Californians I probably would still be quietly bashing Californians for raising this issue, so your voice isn't as lost as yah may think.

Whoa folks! What in the world is all this mess about California?

ALIPAC's largest financial and volunteer support bases are in California.

Nobody has said anything to me about any problem on the boards here with Californians.

Has this concern been reported to anyone besides me? If so, when and where?

Why would anyone let anyone offend ALIPAC's largest supporter base here without informing me?

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Whoa folks! What in the world is all this mess about California?

ALIPAC's largest financial and volunteer support bases are in California.

Nobody has said anything to me about any problem on the boards here with Californians.

Has this concern been reported to anyone besides me? If so, when and where?

Why would anyone let anyone offend ALIPAC's largest supporter base here without informing me?

W
    This is not the only place that this happens William. Cali folks have been put through the wringer for way longer than any other state. We were screaming about illegal immigration long before anyone else. No one was really listening. No one took it seriously till it started to hit their state. But now it is as if we are the bad guys because it all started in Cali. Well we screamed out but where were all you other states back then?

We have been through way more chit than anyone else and for much longer. I am sick and tired of hearing one jab after another about Cali as if we caused the problem. We were just the first to get hit, that's all. If any of you other states would have helped us out back then, you would not in the mess you are and neither would we. Well.....CAN YOU HEAR US NOW? Stop trashing us for being the first to go under attack.....just saying.

And BTW, William....I have been in quite a few discussions on these boards about this very topic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast