Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many Fortune 500 companies pad their profits by hiring i

How many Fortune 500 companies pad their profits by hiring illegal aliens?
    * January 5th, 2011 3:10 am ET

The following is a short list of U.S. companies caught with illegal aliens in their employ:

-Dunkin Donuts...George Valvanis, 53, of New Hampshire knowingly hired illegal aliens at several Dunkin’ Donuts stores in and around Portland, Maine. He conducted the illegal practice between 2001 and 2009.

In December 2010, Valvanis pleaded guilty to one count of engaging in a pattern or practice of recruiting or hiring illegal aliens unauthorized to work in the United States, and to one count of using a false attestation immigration document.

Valvanis could face up to five and a half years in prison. He will be sentenced in April.

-Chipotle Mexican Grills...In December 2010, Chipotle fired about 50 workers from several locations in Minnesota, after Immigration and Customs Enforcement apparently began an investigation into the immigration status of the restaurant chain’s workforce.

In a press release, Chipotle said: “We are fully cooperating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in Minnesota in connection with a document request they have made.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One of the illegal workers was actually deported three times from the U.S. and each time he returned, was hired back by Sizzler.
    Now this business should have been seized! There is absolutely no way they didn't know this guy was illegal!

11 million dollar is not a large enough figure for Walmart to be paying, I am sure they grossed way more than 11 million dollars that year. These businesses need to be fined a high enough figure so that it will not be profitable for them to hire illegals anymore.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com