Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a older Hispanic lady that just move in, no problems
    There is a couple (white male with hispanic wife who barely or refuses to speak English). A Polish Couple who won't give me the time of day when I say hi. Below me is an older American woman. Overall, my complex has been quiet and hopefully it stays that way.

I don't right now, but I have. Thank god there was atleast a small yard between us. I don't think I could stand a group right above me. Didn't see much of them during the day......but they were out at night to the wee morning hours. Blasting music. Spanish music. Kids were out more in the day and saw way too much of bodily functions in the front yard. They kept saying they didn't understand English so there was no ability to communicate with them. My old neighbor has a bunch of orange trees in her yard and she says they (the kids) just come and take them. When she said something to them the next day when she got home from work her house had been pelted with all the oranges. That seems to be the usual response when they are confronted. Some sort of violent or distructive act. She's older so she has just resigned herself to stay locked inside for safety.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My neighbors: Technically they're citizens, although he's an anchor baby. And anchor babies aren't true citizens in my book. They seemed OK at first, he being an employee of the county and also a layman with a church. Then things changed. He started getting abusive to his wife. THEN he sexually abused his two adopted daughters. He's spent 18 months in prison, he plea bargained down to that term. Now that he's about to get out of prison, his wife has put their house on the market. It's near a school, so maybe moving is part of the probation. Not sure about that.

Since many sexual offenders never change, he will probably move somewhere and start his sexual abuse of children all over again. His wife is so "in love" with the guy it makes me wonder what she's been smoking.

So I don't know how to answer your original question. They're citizens, but he has illegal parents who became legal under the amnesty of 1986.
    His parents came from Mexico and had about 12 children, all of them getting low-cost tuition at the colleges. When they come to visit the neighbors (that is, before the guy went to prison) they drove up in shiny expensive cars with Mexican music playing at full volume.

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    It's also not a good idea to taunt them with the signs on the roof of your car.
    I dont see it as taunting, If they can read them thats fine, I WILL NOT hide my feelings on the subject from anyone. If they disagree with my stance thats fine. If they understood what I was saying, I would express how I feel about it to them, in a polite manner. Was it fair we were all taunted with Mexican fags and racial signs when they marched? Thats taunting.
    I said that out of concern for your safety. I know it is wrong, and you have every right to do what they do. I also know that their bravado sometimes calls for payback.
    Oh I know, I just cant stand the way those marches were allowed, and eveytime I read something, or see something pertaining to them, I gets my blood boiling, so I feel they need a little of their own medicine. I'm not afraid of them, not a one. I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate that. But I will not let their disregard for OUR feelings go unanswered. If they want to act out against me because I disagree and choose to express it in the same manner as they did, so be it. Now I'm in now way pumping myself up, or trying to seem like a badass, but at the same time, I don't think fear has any place in this. Being smart and aware,yes, but afraid, no way. If they have accomplished planting fear in America, then they have won half the battle. And as far as I'm concerned, they will never win.

Not right now I don't and they never lived "NEXT DOOR" in our modest single family home area; however, they lived close enough to be a nuisance. Their rental home faced my back yard and deck from the side and I had a clear view. Plus, my youngest child now 10 and 7 when we moved to this rental home had a friend whom she visited on foot right past their house. I saw police cars there a handful of times and I hope their only crime was eviction.

The person who apparently owns this home is a well-to-do real estate agent who happens to conveniently not live in this neighborhood. Twice, he has rented to Hispanics. At the time of these rentals, I wasn't involved in nor aware of the illegal alien and border enforcement concerns. Each time, a (meaning what appeared to be "one") family moved in and soon there were many more and several cars parked all over the property, and the other usual annoyances. At first, I thought they were just having a big party with their loud, blaring music. Then, I realized this wasn't a one night party but all those others seemed to be living under one roof in what could not be more than a 2,000 sq. ft. single family home.

Fortunately for our neighborhood, it seems the landlord has rented this time to a quiet couple that don't leave trash all over their yard or having mega people living/visiting as well as a gadzillion children running all over the place.

It sure is peaceful now.

Another neighbor, after the last Hispanics moved out and I became aware of the illegal alien/border security problems and was speaking with her on these subjects, told me she and another neighbor had complained to the landlord with the second Hispanic family that rented. Apparently, in addition to the usual loud music and trash, their sewage was leaking onto the lawn of the neighbor who lived next door. Also, I was told that they trashed the house before being evicted and the landlord incurred expenses. Serves him right. :P Just wish he had to live next door. :P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Just once. And that was enough. In the late 80s/early 90s the apartment complex I lived in was transitioning to primarily Mexican (as in speak only broken English, if that). The neighbors on the other side of my bedroom wall liked to fight at all hours of the day and night. Complaints to the property management would quiet things down for awhile, then it would start up again. The upstairs neighbors where almost as bad with the noise since they went at it like rabbits 24x7. Then there was the other neighbors nine year old anchor kid named Jose who liked to break into cars in the parking lot. When I caught him in my VW after he'd punched the vent wing, I told him that if I caught him doing that again I'd be be have Jose green chili for dinner. Just before I moved in summer '92, other residents in the complex (90% Mexican at that point) had started a practice of playing volleyball and partying all night, going to the bushes by the building to get sick or relive themselves, usually right by MY windows since I had a garden level apartment with lots of bushes around it.

I now own a townhouse, and I keep a pretty close eye on what occurs in the development. To date hassles have only come from teens ditching the nearby H.S. and I hope thats ALL I have to deal with.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Sindawe
    Just once. And that was enough. In the late 80s/early 90s the apartment complex I lived in was transitioning to primarily Mexican (as in speak only broken English, if that). The neighbors on the other side of my bedroom wall liked to fight at all hours of the day and night. Complaints to the property management would quiet things down for awhile, then it would start up again. The upstairs neighbors where almost as bad with the noise since they went at it like rabbits 24x7. Then there was the other neighbors nine year old anchor kid named Jose who liked to break into cars in the parking lot. When I caught him in my VW after he'd punched the vent wing, I told him that if I caught him doing that again I'd be be have Jose green chili for dinner. Just before I moved in summer '92, other residents in the complex (90% Mexican at that point) had started a practice of playing volleyball and partying all night, going to the bushes by the building to get sick or relive themselves, usually right by MY windows since I had a garden level apartment with lots of bushes around it.

I now own a townhouse, and I keep a pretty close eye on what occurs in the development. To date hassles have only come from teens ditching the nearby H.S. and I hope thats ALL I have to deal with.

WOW, I don't feel so bad now. Thank God you moved....If I had to deal with that, I'd be in Canyon City right now...

Now I do have to be fair, there are alot of latino/Mexican families that live here that are Citizens, and are just like normal loving parents you would find anywhere. I met just about everyone here when they came trick or treating last year. Most were very nice and had great costumes for the kids.

We have a noise ordinance here. Nothing loud and disturbing after 11 PM. When I lived in the city there was several families of them lived behind us and they do love their partying.......boom boxes and all.
    Didn't bother me to call the cops on them and get them quieted down.
    You might ought to check to see if your town has an ordinance on noise that late. Can't hurt If you don't, remember one thing.........two can play that same game. :P
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    We have a noise ordinance here. Nothing loud and disturbing after 11 PM. When I lived in the city there was several families of them lived behind us and they do love their partying.......boom boxes and all.
    Didn't bother me to call the cops on them and get them quieted down.
    You might ought to check to see if your town has an ordinance on noise that late. Can't hurt If you don't, remember one thing.........two can play that same game. :P
    We do, the time is 10pm all loud noise should come to a halt. And believe me I can play that game also. I dont like to but I have once. Rage Against the Machine "Evil Empire" up towards sonic boom level. It worked, but I hate having to do that. Come to think of it, I hate having to deal with any of it.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast