Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't right now. The Mexicans pretty much live in one part of town and the city stays on them to get things cleaned up.

I once lived below a couple of guys that worked in a bar and would come home late with a bunch of their friends, and I swear it sounded like they were having an orgy up there. I went up and complained to them twice. The third time I waited until about an hour after everybody quieted down then proceeded to walk around my apartment banging on the ceiling with a broom. Scared the beejeezus out of them when I started. Never heard a peep from them again.

I had a neighbor that lived next to me and my bedroom must have been on the opposite wall from hers. She used to bring men home to entertain late at night(actuall the wee hours of the morning) and turn her TV up real loud. One night I set my stereo speakers up to the wall of her apt and when she came home and turned on the tv, I cranked up my stereo and left it blasting for 10 minutes.(I had already notified my neighbor upstairs). She was very quiet after that.

Sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. Give them a dose of their own medicine. I moved into a MH park and this guy was outside at 8 AM on a Satuday morning washing his car with loud music going. I hauled my speakers out to the front porch and blasted my country music and sat oon my porch watching him while I drank my coffee. He soon turned it down to a tolerable level.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

what I've noticed, every time news about that Bill hits the airways in a positive light for them they act up.
    I noticed this too. The night the Senate passed S2611, they were out in the hood whooping it up. Lots of activity. Also, I've noticed the police chopper in the air every night, since the Senate passed that stupid bill. That's a little unusual because it's normally only about once a month that they put it in the air.

I had an illegal next to me. He drove me nuts. He played the radio all hours of the night and had parties. They would turn the stereo up and talk over it. They would turn it up and talk louder and turn it up and talk louder... I was constantly calling the cops on him. All hours of the night. The dog too. Constantly barking at the wind. I lost so much sleep over that guy. The one on the other side of him was just as bad.

They stole electricity for a welder and when they shut down the welder the serge burned every appliance up in our house. Thank God my house didn't catch on fire. They also liked to strip cars and sell dope. They finally went to jail and lost the house.

Back to the one next door. One night, he was having a party, in the middle of the week. I just couldn't stomach the music any more. Therefore, I grabbed our stereo system and the Bose and I headed to the room that was closest to his party. I put my speakers in the windows and I blasted him with Classical Music. Of course his dime store stereo couldn't hold a candle to mine. I didn't relent I let it play till the party broke up. Every time it got loud again, I turned my stereo on. He finally learned.

Finally, he got himself in a financial bind, filed bankruptcy and headed back to Mexico. Wonder if abuse of the bankruptcy laws is the reason they recently changed. Nice to know our government will protect business and not us. Anybody know about the changes and if the illegals would have benefited by the old laws?

You guys forgot to mention the pulling up in front of the house and honking. I can not tell you how many times that has woke my husband, which occasionally works nights.

Then the little vandal, that broke every window out of a commercial build. I went over and chewed his parents out and they didn't speak any English. That little nasty kid has destroyed many business and fences around here by either breaking things or spray painting it. RRRRR Caught him red handed and his little brother too. I called the cops every time and made a police report on that little hoodlum. They let those kids run around all hours of the night. We have a curfew and I'm going to get them this Summer! I'm just waiting. They run loose, vandalize and break into offices and vacant homes. Unsupervised and escalating.

I caught them on my porch stealing and I chewed them out. He tried to play dumb and pretend like he was going to knock on my door. I cussed him like a red-headed step child. I also, told my neighbor, which is also Mexican, to keep his kid away from him because he is trouble and the cops are watching him. Which is true, and caught on tape! I told my neighbor every thing he had been doing and that his kids have started doing some of the same things with vandal boy. That little punk is persona non-grate on this block.

RRRRRRRRRRR My current neighbor is really nice and pleasant Mexican but he is trashy. I swear, there is so much junk around his house. Furniture, cars, tables, appliances, boat, piles of beer cans (recycling), a clothes line, a couple of temporary shelters like you see at fairs like vender booths.... It's a pit!

Someone let the air out of my tire the other day. Wonder who would do a thing like that??? They like to steal gas too.

Now I'm going to go e-mail this complaint to Bush! I think he needs to know how they effect my life. comments@whitehouse.gov

Oh, by the way, this was the short version.

Dixie

PS
    Sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. Give them a dose of their own medicine.
    Jinky, we think alike!

PPS I forgot the best part! Randomly firing guns in the air and down the middle of the street (hear it whistle by) for holiday celebratory expression. Like at midnight on New Years Eve.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did in the past but don't now. When I lived in Phoenix, they were everywhere. The city decided to make an apartment complex adjacent to my home into a low income housing property and there were many Mexicans that moved in there. The apartment next to that was made into a half-way house. Anybody from Phoenix here may know SunnySlope. Anyway, when we left our house for the day, we circled the block just to make sure there was nobody heading for our house, sometimes when there were people outside within sight, I circled once then went up the street then came back by again. I had a motorcycle stolen from my driveway in broad daylight. Police helicopters circled our neighborhood every night shining their spotlight all over. It's kinda scary when your windows light up in the middle of the night. I slept very near my .357. I bought a police scanner so I would know if trouble was imminent. We left that crap in 1995 and never looked back.
    Hussein who?

Geoff,

What is the deal with NM. I don't hear anything about the participating in protest or organizing any border protection. Are you on the mountain? My cousins live in Albuquerque.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, my goodness, I feel so fortunate. Of course, I live in the country - but none live here yet. There are a couple of rent houses very close so it is a possibility. I had never thought about that.

I don't know what I would do - I guess it would depend on how they behaved.

One thing, when people say they don't speak any English - many of them do they may not be proficient, but they understand what you are saying.
    They like listening to you when you think they don't understand.

I was once helping with an estate sale. The lady who passed had built this dollhouse and had it furnished to the extreme with everything, lights, lamps, towels, vintage clothing, etc. Just gorgeous.

An illegal family came in - 3 or 4 kids and a couple of women. One girl about 10 kept reaching into the doll house and taking out furnishings. I told her twice, both times she 'No Hablaed' me. The third time, I caught her taking out things and trying to stick them in her blouse. The rest of the group were back in the bedroom. I pointed to the bedroom and told her to go back there. A few minutes later I went back there and said, "Tell your mother there are a lot of nice shoes there that might fit her'. She turned, without thinking and began to tell her mother - then looked at me and put her hand over her mouth. I just smiled and left the room.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I wouldn't taunt them like you have. Make them think you support illegal immigration (or as you would say to them poor undocumented workers who just want a better life doing jobs americans won't do and anyone who thinks otherwise is a racist) and have them spill their guts to you. Watch them and then once you find out what you can use to have them arrested and deported do so. Just don't let them figure out who's doing it, but if you've already had signs on your car I think it's too late and it would be better just to shut up for your own safety.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    Sometimes you just have to fight fire with fire. Give them a dose of their own medicine. I moved into a MH park and this guy was outside at 8 AM on a Satuday morning washing his car with loud music going. I hauled my speakers out to the front porch and blasted my country music and sat oon my porch watching him while I drank my coffee. He soon turned it down to a tolerable level.
    Great idea! Still, I'd like to crank up the ole' B52s from college days and annoy the hell out of them. How about a little Rock Lobster for starters. Har, har, har.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    Great idea! Still, I'd like to crank up the ole' B52s from college days and annoy the hell out of them. How about a little Rock Lobster for starters. Har, har, har.
    Everyone had matching towels lol
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Geoff,

What is the deal with NM. I don't hear anything about the participating in protest or organizing any border protection. Are you on the mountain? My cousins live in Albuquerque.

Dixie
    Hi Dixie,
    Actually, New Mexico has the fewest illegals of all border states. I can't find the link to post right now, but one I saw listed all 50 states and their number of illegal aliens. I attribute this, and this is only my opinion, to the fact that the Hispanics here are of Spanish descent (Conquistadores) and don't exactly love the illegals. I have talked to my neighbors and they hate Mexican illegals. Yes, I said hate. On the bright side, I don't see many Mexicans.
    Once you live here, you can tell the difference, believe me. Whites are a minority here, but people are very friendly towards whites. It is amazing and at the same time wonderful.
    I have not heard of any Minutemen on our NM border but I don't know for sure.
    We do have a guy running for congress that walked the border to show America what kind of crap is happening. His link is below. He walked for 19 days and reported every day. A good read for sure.

http://www.pfeffer-for-senate.org/
    Scroll down to the middle of the page, great pictures and good reporting.
    Hussein who?

I cussed him like a red-headed step child.

Dixie you crack me up!!!! I never heard that one before.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast