View Poll Results: How many does it take to not be a racist?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 (We have a right to protect our borders and laws)

39 95.12%
  • 1000 (We owe some a better life after all)

0 0%
  • 10,000 ("give us your poor.." though thats Ellis Island)

0 0%
  • 1 Million (love multiculturalism)

1 2.44%
  • 100 Million (love mexiculturalism)

0 0%
  • 10 Billion (Its their land, after all)

0 0%
  • Total overrun of US ("to each according to his need"

1 2.44%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, I get sick of that "racism" garbage. I have two cousins who are adopted, whom I have known simply as my cousins all my life, they are full blooded Japanese, and I could love them no more if they were my own flesh and blood. My first wife was Filipino. My best friend in the whole world, the only man I ever wanted in a foxhole next to me watching my back, and whom I would have laid my life down for was Jamaican. I have friends from India, whom I admire a great deal, for their hard work and their willingness to ASSIMILATE into being Americans. Those who call me racist are people who need to pull their head out of a damp, dark place.

I really have no problem with those who enter legally, so long as our legal immigration levels are kept down to a reasonable level in which we can absorb them into our society, as Americans.

I belong to and recognize only one race, HUMAN. I do, however recognize that we live in a world with different nationalities, and I DO hold some nations, and their cultures, as superior to others. I do hold nations who still conduct business in ways we gave up on hundreds of years ago as inferior to our own.

I place MY NATION FIRST! That is Nationalism, not racism. Every other nation in the world does the same. I do not blame others for placing their nations interest first, and will not apologize for doing the same with mine.

I want to see the whole world have it as good as we do. Not by lowering America to their level, but by raising them up to ours. And that can never happen so long as we allow the brightest and most ambitious to leave their nations and come here, it will happen when those people stay home and build their own nation up.

Yeah, I get sick of that "racism" garbage. I have two cousins who are adopted, whom I have known simply as my cousins all my life, they are full blooded Japanese, and I could love them no more if they were my own flesh and blood. My first wife was Filipino. My best friend in the whole world, the only man I ever wanted in a foxhole next to me watching my back, and whom I would have laid my life down for was Jamaican. I have friends from India, whom I admire a great deal, for their hard work and their willingness to ASSIMILATE into being Americans. Those who call me racist are people who need to pull their head out of a damp, dark place.

I really have no problem with those who enter legally, so long as our legal immigration levels are kept down to a reasonable level in which we can absorb them into our society, as Americans.

I belong to and recognize only one race, HUMAN. I do, however recognize that we live in a world with different nationalities, and I DO hold some nations, and their cultures, as superior to others. I do hold nations who still conduct business in ways we gave up on hundreds of years ago as inferior to our own.

I place MY NATION FIRST! That is Nationalism, not racism. Every other nation in the world does the same. I do not blame others for placing their nations interest first, and will not apologize for doing the same with mine.

I want to see the whole world have it as good as we do. Not by lowering America to their level, but by raising them up to ours. And that can never happen so long as we allow the brightest and most ambitious to leave their nations and come here, it will happen when those people stay home and build their own nation up.

Poll

Words! They don't mean anything anymore, not according to "Webster" as I was taught. " Racist " my multi cultural butt.
    Anyone who knows me and many posters knows that's a crock. Skin heads, racism is against all I've ever stood for. But then we've even lost the meaning of the word "is"! Don't get me started on "gay". "UnDocumented" , PFFFFT!

thangdatrang, I liked your poll. Not sure what it's going to prove, except (so far- 100%) we don't vary much in our opinions..LOL!!

Ain't diversity grand!!! ????

Don't forget today's Lou Dobbs Poll!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Do you believe giving legal status to illegal aliens in the United States encourages more illegal immigration?
    Yes
    No
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Poll

Words! They don't mean anything anymore, not according to "Webster" as I was taught. " Racist " my multi cultural butt.
    Anyone who knows me and many posters knows that's a crock. Skin heads, racism is against all I've ever stood for. But then we've even lost the meaning of the word "is"! Don't get me started on "gay". "UnDocumented" , PFFFFT!

thangdatrang, I liked your poll. Not sure what it's going to prove, except (so far- 100%) we don't vary much in our opinions..LOL!!

Ain't diversity grand!!! ????

Don't forget today's Lou Dobbs Poll!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Do you believe giving legal status to illegal aliens in the United States encourages more illegal immigration?
    Yes
    No
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Re: Poll

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    But then we've even lost the meaning of the word "is"! Don't get me started on "gay".
    I hear ya girl, they can stick that Orwellian "Newspeak" straight up their PC backsides.

And before anyone starts yelling "gaybasher!", just for the record, I could not really care less what two consenting adults do in their own sex lives. But I do find the manipulation of the language in an attempt to control thought very offensive.

Re: Poll

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    But then we've even lost the meaning of the word "is"! Don't get me started on "gay".
    I hear ya girl, they can stick that Orwellian "Newspeak" straight up their PC backsides.

And before anyone starts yelling "gaybasher!", just for the record, I could not really care less what two consenting adults do in their own sex lives. But I do find the manipulation of the language in an attempt to control thought very offensive.

Yes 96%
    1912 votes

No 4%
    87 votes

Total: 1999 votes

Voted!

Yes 96%
    1912 votes

No 4%
    87 votes

Total: 1999 votes

Voted!

DonQuixote

I agree with everything you said. All you leave me to do is sign at the bottom. No doubt about it, very well said.

AuntB

heheh, my poll didn't prove anything, its just for rhetorical value. I'm sure there were some brainwashed pro-illegals passing through that thought about voting and then were like 'wait a minute...'

DonQuixote

I agree with everything you said. All you leave me to do is sign at the bottom. No doubt about it, very well said.

AuntB

heheh, my poll didn't prove anything, its just for rhetorical value. I'm sure there were some brainwashed pro-illegals passing through that thought about voting and then were like 'wait a minute...'

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast