Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    DOES ANYONE rem; the night during desert storm and what mr. R said to the children of this country (and i dont mean your to big to go down the drain) im trying to find a copy maybe ill run across it today .

Banned
    I don’t think Im that old but How many of you guys remember any of these folks they all came from around my neck of the woods , Neil Alden Armstrong, Doris Day, Clark Gable, James Garfield,
    Ulysses S. Grant , Zane Grey
    Thomas Edison, Charles Hall, John Glenn
    Rutherford Hayes, Benjamin Harrison, Dean Martin ,William McKinley, Jack Nicklaus,
    Orville Wright, Cy Young, George Norris, Tecumseh, Annie Oakley, Paul Newman,
    Ted Turner, Nancy Cartwright, Bill Boyd ,last but and hopefully least, Jerry Springer
    And do you remember this cool stuff also right from around here,
    Oberlin College, first college in the U.S. to admit women
    air brakes, a Jewish Hospital,Stethoscope and Ear Trumpet, A mechanical cash register that has a visual indicator. Airplane Ejection Seats ,Artificial Heart,Artificial Kidney,Automobile Air Bags ,Bionic Organs,Blind Solo Flight,Carbonless Copy Paper, Chrome Plating, Computerized Aircraft Loading System, Double Glass Windows, Filter Cigarettes, Fixed-Focus Headlights,Frost-proof freezer,Fuzzbuster & Radar Detectors,Glass Photographic Negatives, Ice Cream Cone, Instant Blood-Glucose Level Testing,Laser Weapons,Liberty Engine, Night Serial Photography, Nuclear Powered Pacemaker,Quick Process Malleable Iron, Room Air Conditioner,
    Dad says all the where invented by people from Ohio,
    I don’t know????

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617