Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

How to vote when both parties support amnesty

Q: who do you vote for when BOTH SIDES are for amnesty?

A:You vote against the party in the majority because they are responsible since they could easily stop amnesty.

In other words the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority. Now when the majority realizes that there is a price to be paid for amnesty they have to decide whether one issue is worth losing the majority over.

Put aside your checkers for awhile and start playing chess. They are.
    And we can win if we stop being a free ****.(I never was, I am not squeamish about voting payback even if the other candidate is worse) If the Republicans lose the House over amnesty there is a possibility that Bush will get impeached. And in a closely divided electorate every vote counts.

The republican majority party is responsible even if they use a patsy coalition of democrats, RINO's and safe seat republicans to pass amnesty. Voting against individuals who supported amnesty is not a strong enough move and in fact you may even be helping the R party that screwed you. You must vote against the majority party at large with the objective of costing them the majority.

If amnesty becomes law vote against every R on the ballot. That means voting 3rd party or doing a write-in or if you really feel betrayed vote D.

I'm with you!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I dunno, dxd. There is so much more at stake than illegal immigration. The Democrats want to push all kinds of things that are unhealthy for our country. Although I am really ticked off at the Republican Senators over illegal immigration and the Prez for wanting "guest worker" program, let's not forget that it was the Republican-dominated House of Representatives that PASSED the tough bill #4437.

Let's just take a step back and look at the big picture. Seems to me the House Republicans are the ones up for election in June, more so than the Senators, and they shouldn't be punished. The impeachment, if it comes, will hurt our troops and our nation more than GWB.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Now ya gone and done it....... ....I never did understand chess.

I never manage to out-think the opponent. Especially when insanity, and not logic , rules. I used to work in a nursing home and there was a wonderful old man who loved to play board games. I'm not good at them, so I was hardley a challenging opponent. But every time I would even come close to winning......he'd change the rules. He loved to play and wanted you to, too.....but rule #1 is only he can win. He just left that part out. Rules were made to change and that's the game I see being played in politics. Even games have rules in order to play correctly. It seems we're playing by the rules. Unfortunatly, everybody else is playing some other game and I don't have a clue to the rules of that game. They're "discussing" now how to re-write a rule they don't like. Another group wants to change the game entirely. And we're fighting to stay on the same page and at the same game.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    KickEmOut,
    RE:There is so much more at stake than illegal immigration

This board is about the issue of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!

What are you doing here if your issue is, "so much more at stake"?

Thank You for letting us know where you stand.
    I have come across many who try to use us and our issue as cannon fodder to try to get us to blindly vote R because of their issue. I even took one well known national conservative voice to task about this(using us and our issue for your own priorities) live on the air and got this person to admit that they sacrificed the issue of illegal immigration because they were more interested in getting pro-life judges appointed to the Supreme Court.

I will decide what issue is most important to me. You will not decide what issue is most important to me. And I call on my fellow Americans to NEVER let someone sacrifice you and your issue.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL OUR BORDER
    IMPEACH TREASONOUS PRESIDENT BUSH

Wow dxd, I guess you put me in my place. OK, look at only one issue, but life is more complicated than that. I fight many things simultaneously that I think are bad for this nation. The illegal alien issue is certainly my main focus now, but I do think there is a bigger picture. Go ahead, try to elect some third-party candidate or try to impeach Bush, you'll just get another politician. And it's the politicians who already need to hear our voices. Sometimes shooting ourselves in the foot ain't such a smart idea.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

I don't see where voting against all Republicans, solves anything, when it comes to illegal aliens...since all the Dems want to give them (illegals) the bank!

Telling your Reps. that you are looking for a 3rd Party seems to be the ticket...they have even mentioned it on the news, saying it is scaring both parties to death, to think Americans are looking for a 3rd party.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

How impeachment would work?

If the President is impeached then we have the Vice president, right? So, how does that gain us anything? Seems futile to me.

dxd
    retired1,
    RE:If the President is impeached then we have the Vice president, right? So, how does that gain us anything? Seems futile to me.

Does it really seem futile to you? If congress is working on impeachment they probably won't be working much on amnesty. hmmm. Do you think if Bush is impeached and removed that the first thing Cheney will do is push amnesty? If so impeach him too.

Creativity should be used to propose ideas and plans of action, not to make excuses and defend a treasonous President.

Telling your Reps. that you are looking for a 3rd Party seems to be the ticket
    I agree.....unfortunatly it's become a process to be able to have a 3rd party have the visibility and ability to meet heads with either the D or R unless they are filthy rich. Perot was the closest I've ever seen. I will vote for a 3rd party before another D or R. They've held the reins too long. I may never live to see the result, but I plan to start the path where it's not so hard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast