Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why in the world would anyone want to give a majority to the Democrats. That just makes no sense.

Or the Republicans -

So, what do we do - vote ALL of them out - except Tancredo.

Unless you hear a congressman saying loud, and everyday, everywhere, that we only need to enforce the laws we have.

Anyone who is up there pretending we need more laws and it is 'complex', etc., are being very untruthful. They know what is needed, they just don't have the courage to do what is right. There is too much money at stake for all of them.

I just saw Kennedy's appearance on Larry King - well part of it - the few minutes I could stand. He said all those demonstrations were just 'spontaneous' -

And someone wants him to be anywhere near our lawmaking system.

No, the price of amnesty should be to loose your seat - I don't care if you call yourself a Democrat or Republican - you don't deserve to be there.

These people do not have an allegiance to any party, or any country - only to themselves and their own finances and power base.

So don't even think about party - just put all of them out.

Addiction to one party or the other is what has allowed these miscreants to get the power they have. If we had banded together rather than seperating ourselves into 'camps' and rah-rahing behind politicians.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If we had banded together rather than seperating ourselves into 'camps' and rah-rahing behind politicians
    excellent point, nntrixie!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    To anyone with "Multi-issue" concerns:

Thank You for letting us know. Each generation of Americans is tasked with preserving the republic by addresing the most pressing problem of the day. This board and this movement is for those who feel that ilegal immigration is that issue. Focusing on multi-issues dilutes the strength of the single issue. Single issue groups(and voters) get more bang for the buck. Multi-issue groups(and voters) are watered down nothingness who usually end up being brain-dead cult-like kool- aid drinking partisans who are so diluted they themselves don't know what that stand for.

A person has every right to have multi -issue concerns if that is their choice.......but....that person should not be a voice for the single issue of illegal immigration........We often hear people encouraging others to get involved in the illegal immigration problem. It is inappropriate for a multi-issuer to ask others to get involved because how do you know they will not sell out this issue for other issues?? For example, if a known multi-issuer is asking support of some type, a savvy person(and that should be every one of you) has to be aware that you may end up being cannon fodder. So how do avoid this? Stick with the single issuers. It is up to every one of us to blow the whistle when we see multi-issue moles among us. Please do not let your fellow American be led off a cliff by the multi-issuers.

Could you give us an example??????

dxd
    Example of what? Read through all the posts on this thread and if that don't answer your question tell me specifically what you want an example of.

OK, dxd, I skimmed them - and I still don't really see an example.

The original post suggested that we should punish the Republicans because Pres. Bush has refused to enforce the law. I don't have a problem with that. It doesn't however, have anything to do with fixing the problem - just punishment.

Now the punishment suggested was that the Democrats should be rewarded by being made the majority party. Why? They have been just as culpable - if not more so - than the Republicans. They had control for 8 years - nothing was done.

So others have agreed with you -others have disagreed with you. I don't see how that is multi-issue.

Although, personally, I don't see how making one party or the other the majority is really on issue here, either. I am willing to be educated.

I don't think either party deserves any kind consideration.

I truly don't see it.

I'm hoping for some good third party candidates and also some independent ones. We need a change from the two party system in the worst way...they both have the same agenda...they just go about it differently.

There are some republicans that I like...unfortunately they're from OTHER states...lol...and one or two Dems...far fewer dems...both parties are blatantly dishonest and self serving.

When they time comes to cast my ballot I'll be sorry that Ross Perot is not among my choices...I voted for him when he ran...I believed that he had common sense and stood for America...heck..he didn't need more money....and I will watch the primaries...I will financially support whomever seems to be a good candidate ...

MJ

dxd
    RE:OK, dxd, I skimmed them - and I still don't really see an example.

You don't think this is an example?

"I dunno, dxd. There is so much more at stake than illegal immigration."

?

dxd
    nntrixie,

RE:Although, personally, I don't see how making one party or the other the majority is really on issue here, either. I am willing to be educated.

Okay then, simple put it is the "PRICE OF AMNESTY"
    Loss of the majority should be the price of amnesty. That is easy to understand. If amnesty is free then you are giving the R party the okay to screw the country over and over and over....Not me. If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot.

If amnesty passes it is because the majority R party wants it to pass. We the people say NO amnesty. The R party can either listen to us or pay the price of amnesty on election day 2006.

That post was in answer to your original post - so while it is off topic of illegal immigration - it was in direct response to your post - at least that is the way I see it.

I don't think we should 'punish' politicians - we should just get them out and put in people who may get the job done.

We don't have the energy to 'punish' anyone - and we certainly don't have the time. We have a job to do - that is to get people in there that will do that job.

You are not punishing an employee who is detrimental to your company - you are just replacing him/her with someone who will hopefully do the job right.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast