Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOW WHITES ARE AFFECTED BY RACISM:

HOW WHITES ARE AFFECTED BY RACISM
    writtren by Christopher Beam
    I’m here today representing the Austin Center for Peace and Justice, and I’m honored to do so; our main mission cites the need to assisting Austin to live in socially responsible ways.

A friend and I were talking after meditating at a local Buddhist Meditation center. She was trying to describe one of the monks, and said, “Yeah, he’s the bald one.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This preachy little article perpetrates the whites are racist myth and sterotypes ALL whites as being racist. I find it offensive and totatly false or I wouldn't have so many diverse ancestors. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

stevetheroofer:
    Way back when the incident with Rodney King happened in LA, at that time I came to realize that I had some sort of underlying fear of groups of African American men but I didn't know why. I found myself wondering why that would be considering the fact that I had never experienced anything of a bad nature when it came to any African Americans. In El Paso when I was growing up there actually were no African Americans other than those that were stationed at Fort Bliss and primarily, they all lived on the side of town where the base is located. After a while of mulling that over and pouring through newspapers I suddenly realized that I had been brain washed by the media. Through reading the newspaper and taking notice of the headlines I saw that there were many stories related to crime associated with African Americans. Specifically, that the headlines or stories would actually say that there was a black person involved and in comparing, I discovered that when a crime was committed by someone other than a black person, there was zero mention of that person's ethnicity or race. So, in effect, the media was subliminally telling us that blacks commit crimes. I also found many stories about scientific studies that I found quite shocking like...I remember one headline in particular that said "Black men found to have smaller brains than white men". I thought, why in hell are these studies even done? What's the purpose? In the current struggle against illegal immigration I tend to think that a lot of people in this country that fail to see immigration as a problem issue are perhaps also brainwashed by the media (media from all over) as to what it's really about because their minds have been brainwashed by those who keep mixing racial equality with the fact that illegal immigration is a crime.

So all those people are in prison because of white racism....is that the point? What is the point, except it's all white folks fault and we need to repent? Apparently calling illegals, "illegals" is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    stevetheroofer:
    Way back when the incident with Rodney King happened in LA, at that time I came to realize that I had some sort of underlying fear of groups of African American men but I didn't know why. I found myself wondering why that would be considering the fact that I had never experienced anything of a bad nature when it came to any African Americans. In El Paso when I was growing up there actually were no African Americans other than those that were stationed at Fort Bliss and primarily, they all lived on the side of town where the base is located. After a while of mulling that over and pouring through newspapers I suddenly realized that I had been brain washed by the media. Through reading the newspaper and taking notice of the headlines I saw that there were many stories related to crime associated with African Americans. Specifically, that the headlines or stories would actually say that there was a black person involved and in comparing, I discovered that when a crime was committed by someone other than a black person, there was zero mention of that person's ethnicity or race. So, in effect, the media was subliminally telling us that blacks commit crimes. I also found many stories about scientific studies that I found quite shocking like...I remember one headline in particular that said "Black men found to have smaller brains than white men". I thought, why in hell are these studies even done? What's the purpose? In the current struggle against illegal immigration I tend to think that a lot of people in this country that fail to see immigration as a problem issue are perhaps also brainwashed by the media (media from all over) as to what it's really about because their minds have been brainwashed by those who keep mixing racial equality with the fact that illegal immigration is a crime.
    I see the part about the media as I see it all the time. They will say a armed robbery was committed or a person shot someone and will always say it is a white person or a Hispanic in the descrition of the person but never a black person. I know as I hear the BOLOs issued on the police radio so I can say 100% if I did hear it. People write comments after the articles in the newspapers about that all the time.
    As for being racist I can tell you that many Cubans are more than most white people in South Florida. Some of the things I have heard come from their mouths is incredible. Blacks who have worked with them often complain about it. In South Florida it is the white non hispanic who is on the recieving end of prejuidice and racism. Sad but true.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts on this, I hate being labeled a racist. The man in this video and I have worked side by side for 11yrs. now the past 2yrs. we have struggled to find work, seeing van loads of IA's pulling off every morning while we call every roofing co. in the phone book trying to find work. I wish the president could see the fear and uncertainty in his eyes. Today he learned to change the tail lights in his van, he was quite impressed with himself. And when he smiles he's got this big Eddie Murphy gap tooth smile, it gives me hope. And that seems to even be getting scarce. At first the IA's let us work with them, now they won't. It hurts his feelings, mine not so much cause I'm used to it. He's a good man who doesn't get anything he doesn't work for, he's my friend he shouldn't have to struggle or compete with IA's for "HIS JOB" He says I'm whiter than Archie Bunker.PEACE.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... s5Hmk&aq=f
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am really sorry for the trouble that your friend is having.

The IA issue is not about race. If 30 million Poles, Greeks or Kenyans came in here and undercut wages and worked under the table it would be the same. American workers and their families would be hurt. It is not about race, it is about nationality and having the legal right to work here. When people work for cash under the table, income taxes are not paid in and Social Security is not paid. When the same people drain the tax dollars paid by legal workers through social welfare and drain Social Security through Medicade it damages everyone except the illegals that are scamming the American people out of their very livelihood. JMO
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're right Newmexican, it isn't about race. However, it's hard to ignore the obvious elephant in the room, the fact that the bulk of the illegals here ARE from a certain race/country. And as opposed to other races, it's obvious too that THIS race has the agenda to basically take over the country by population and completely alter our country. I'm not having to speak other languages other than THAT race's language. I'm living in a hostile environment created by THAT race ,Etc. Etc. I'd be more than willing to place blame on any other races but I can't think of any.