Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HOWDY FOLKS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOWDY FOLKS

How you all been? NEW PILGRIM HERE. Not fighting tonight; just had a few min free and decided to "stop by" to say hi to everybody, especially dixie that keeps banning me from the chat. By the way dixie, where are my posts from last week? Did you erase it? Ouch! Shame shame on you.

Hello newpil,

Nope, never erased a single one. Would you like instructions on how to find your post? We keep troll post around for all to see. I guess it would be hard to find yourself since you have so many usernames.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Geez.....those trolls love it here . They just keep coming back...I guess it is because they hunger for the truth

April,

You are so right.

I've actually been pretty nice to him/her but I think this troll has the hots for me. You know how opposites attract. Illegal alien drawn to the anti-illegal immigration activist. I tried to get a phone number out of newpil once so maybe he/she has misconstrued my intentions. I told them I wanted to call ICE and report them but love is blind.

Just a warning, don't be too nice to this one or they might get attatched to you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LMAO

Hi Dixie,

Please don't ban him just yet; I need to ask him a few questions.

Hi New Pilgrim,

Just curious; are you a H-1B or L-1 visa holder? What is your home country? Thanks, New Pilgrim, oh, one more question...

How did you acquire the username "New Pilgrim?"

Regards,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

April
    The silence is deafening........... You might have scared him off.

Man, I guess the troll isnt very smart. There are ways of tracking and reporting people like this to the proper authorities.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    oops there he went back under the bridge..........

April and Dixie...you are very funny tonight.

I enjoy the trolls, they keep things lively, and well...kinda' trollish, around here. Who else can have so much to say and yet make no sense at all. They never seem to have any answers to our questions.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast