Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OH gosh, Legal. I WELL remember those days. Packing lunches, doing the laundry, laying out clothes, cooking up meals to reheat during the week. Nope, the PRESIDENT doesn't KNOW HARD WORK. I sympathize AND empathize. Now, I just have to do all of that for the FOUR-LEGGED younguns!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

W, you just NOW got spell check, not only have I had it for some time, I think I'm wearing it out. LOL

tms

W,

I cut and pasted your entry into Microsoft word, did a spell and grammar check, there are a few corrections.

old:

Considering that many people believe there is a juxtaposition between proper spelling and intelligent positions, I'm engaging in an attempt to rectify the problem.

Yes, that touch of dyslexia as a child has left me with remnant problems of not always being able to spell my "50 cent" words. You know, the words you thought you would get paid for using after graduation?

I feel a new sense of confidence in my typing now that I'm using a new tool. Can anyone spot any misspellings in this post?

Thank goodness for those cybernetic enhancements and new software gadgets! How will we all fence and struggle with academicians with Masters degrees when our spelling suffers?

revised:

Considering that many people believe there is juxtaposition between proper spelling and intelligent positions, I'm engaging in an attempt to rectify the problem.

Yes, that touch of dyslexia as a child has left me with remnant problems of not always being able to spell my "50 cent" words. You know the words you thought you would get paid for using after graduation?

I feel a new sense of confidence in my typing now that I'm using a new tool. Can anyone spot any misspellings in this post?

Thank goodness for those cybernetic enhancements and new software gadgets! How will we all fence and struggle with academicians with Masters Degrees when our spelling suffers?

Errors:

a juxtaposition -------changed to juxtaposition
    You know, should be You know no comma
    Masters degrees should be Master Degrees
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Re: Ten thousand illegal-"entrants" enter today.!

Quote Originally Posted by SCPatriot
    Last night a crowd of Mexicans set fire to the flag of the United States of America. It happened in the parking of a strip-mall that has three Mexican owned businesses.
    My husband and I were driving through the parking lot after leaving the laundro mat, where I had washed our dog's bed and blankie.

My husband saw a young Mexican he know's from the job-site (painters/dry-wall), he called out a greeting to his co-worker and was ignored. After about one minute of the flag bursting into violent flames a Mexican guy pulled his penis and went pee pee on our flag.

Judging by the intensity of the flames the flag it's likely that someone poured a combustible flammament on it, mayby gasoline or lighter fluid.
    SCPatriot,
    welcome to ALIPAC.
    thanks for sharing this with us. Would you mind telling me what town this was in. I am only about 25 min from the SC state line and spend a lot of time in SC and always have my digital camera.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I beg to disagree on the MASTERS DEGREES. I believe that IS correct.

I was born and raised in Greenville. Are you anywhere close?? A lot of family members still live there and I visit occasionally. USED to be God's Country but my brother sent me an article a few weeks ago that said that South Carolina now has THE HIGHEST CRIME RATE of any state in the country. That EXCLUDES Washington, DC which isn't a state but has a higher crime rate. I just was STUNNED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123