Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HUBBLE TURNS 15 YEARS OLD TODAY!

Hubby Telescope turns 15 years old today! She has brought us a better idea and look into the universe that we arent alone and that thier are other planets out thier!

Acidrain

AcidRain--Thanks for the post!! I love the Hubble Telescope. I'm not a space buff because it scares me, but I stumbled onto pictures being shown one day on Discovery Channel....and I must say these pictures from the Hubble took my breath away....I've always thought space was dead dark, black space with dangerous meteors flying around...but from those pictures, I knew Space is Alive still working and still developing.

You could see that God was still busy....

We'll do the best we can here on Earth but it was comforting to know that life might still be after us.

Keep the chin up AcidRain!!

There are good things happening in our Universe and Here on Earth.

Be sure to check out the Bill'O'Reilly Petition on the forum.

Judy
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL, Oreilly site is still down! Thank you! I put this up becuase i thought it would be a littel break away from the political arena!

Acidrain

You are Good Man AcidRain---it did liven up this heavy forum. That company that thought you were over-qualified....their loss!!

Hey, O'Reilly used the IMPeachment word tonight---and Tancredo discussed it...I just got bits and pieces but that is the first time I've heard the suggestion by question on national television!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AcidRain--you want to read a great post on our NC HB1183 go to www.newsobserver.com click on Triangle.com then scroll down whole page to a section where you see Forums, click on current events and click on In-state Tuition for Illegal Immigrants...look for the Utzbek story. It's Great!! Towards the end around 25 or so. There is another one on same topic but it uses the old word of undocumented immigrants. That's the older one with many more posts. The Utzbek story is in the new one with the correct term "ILLEGAL".

Have a good one.

Hubble

Acidrain, keep up the posts. You have the best graphic going. Love the pic.
    When we gonna wake up?