Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Bill, When I lived in Paterson (many years ago) we used to go to Seaside Heights as it was the nearest shore town. I am guessing that is near Seaside Park? Loved it. Had a great time. As years went by, people told me it turned bad, needles and trash on the beach etc. Is that true? Toms River is a pretty upscale town. How the hell are illegals affording it? Oh wait I know, rental assistance and all the government perks. I cant afford to live in a rich town, yet people who are not even citizens can.

Banned
    PattyK Good ol Paterson... Bad area now...was nicer long ago... Seaside Park is right next to SeasideHeights. BTW I went to Bloomfield College and was born in Jersey City. As for Toms River... All of Ocean County has the affordable housing regs and assisted housing. Lots of Seaside Heights is forced to rent out to low income and yes many of them illegals. During winter the motels are used to house low income and then they move out for the summer crowds. Makes ya really want to sleep in a bed that a family of illegals slept in only weeks before.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Immigration protection ehh...

These women are rarely kidnapped... very rarely. They willingly bought into lies, willingly broke our laws to enter illegally, and willingly put themselves at risk.

Never reward bad decisions. Yes people get burned when you play with fire. Its time for people matter what their status illegal alien, bad business practice, or government... to realize bad decisions come with bad consequences... tough crap.

Now I DO care about the few trafficed in illegally AGAINST there will (few in contrast to those who do so willingly)... however still generally those cases the children would rather go home and be with their family.
    I agree. Some of this may be true, but I think most of it is fabricated in
    order to create sympathy and accuses.

For an example.. >they were lured here against their will. > They were stipped of their Identity and documents at the border.

And all of this comes out AFTER they everything else fails for them.
    ------------------------

Banned
    "Make ya really want to sleep in a bed that a family of illegals slept in only weeks before." AND pay top dollar for that bed. If these shoobies only knew.

Then they should be happy as larks when the police come in to save them and send them back home to their families in Mexico. Since they were kidnapped against their will and all......
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Problem is their parents are no doubt here in the USA and they too are illegals here.

Most of these "brothels" sevice the illegals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Biggest question is why isn't the latino community all fired up over this. Seems they are almost accepting it as a way of life and a way to get into the USA. If they cared about their own people they should be reporting and pointing out brothels and parlors where illegals are being so called forced into prostitution.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Biggest question is why isn't the latino community all fired up over this. Seems they are almost accepting it as a way of life and a way to get into the USA. If they cared about their own people they should be reporting and pointing out brothels and parlors where illegals are being so called forced into prostitution.
    Very good point.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12