Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hurricane Gustav: Proof of need for immigration dept

Hurricane Gustav is clear proof that the immigration dept. should be taken out
    of Homeland Security and out of the hands of people like Secretary Chertoff.

1. For the past few hours this Sunday, I am watching national coverage
    of the hurricane Gustav and its dangerous path towards New Orleans.

2. I see Homeland Secretary Chertoff all over the tv shows explaining about
    this and about that on how the federal government is helping people survive
    this terrible hurricane Gustav.

3. While watching Chertoff all over the tv shows, I am thinking: If Chertoff
    is spending so much time fighting natural disasters like hurricanes, where in
    the world can he find time to fight illegal immigration problems?

4. I see Chertoff roaming all over New Orleans trying to fight this hurricane
    Gustav, but I never see Chertoff flying over the United States and supervising
    raids on factories and companies that hire illegal aliens.

5. Again, my point is this: The Department of Homeland Security cannot handle
    natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, and tornados, while, at the same time
    it tries to handle the crisis of illegal immigration.

6. So, I say this: Let us get serious about immigration and make immigration an independent cabinet-level department by taking it out of the Department of Homeland
    Security.

Great idea, mirse! We need an immigration czar who can really take charge, as it seems Chertoff likes his photo-ops too much to deal with anything that is important to the American people, like ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    And the increased ICE raids on illegals, I feel, is nothing more than GWB trying to save his legacy, as so many agree he has been the worst president this country has ever seen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I've also noticed as that when they need to move people from point a to point b, they can and do bus, fly, and train a significant number of people out in a very short time. When they want to crack down they can. When they want to create a smooth transition, they can. When they want to go to door and need the man power, they can get it and do it. They can lock a city down, change exit routes, whatever is necessary. So don't tell me they can't......even if they just hit the sanctuary cities it would clear out a whole bunch of them. Including a good percentage of gang members as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    What I've also noticed as that when they need to move people from point a to point b, they can and do bus, fly, and train a significant number of people out in a very short time. When they want to crack down they can. When they want to create a smooth transition, they can. When they want to go to door and need the man power, they can get it and do it. They can lock a city down, change exit routes, whatever is necessary. So don't tell me they can't......even if they just hit the sanctuary cities it would clear out a whole bunch of them. Including a good percentage of gang members as well.
    Watch out you may start people thinking I can picture the busses going over the Golden Gate Bridge full of IAs on the way south.

I don't know if Golden Gate bridge can withstand that kind of pressure, but I sure would like to see Border Patrol feeling the pressure of people wanting to get into Mexico and points south.

It's high-profile show.

Chertoff is down there because of the terrible neglect they allowed to happen during Katrina. That never should have happened in America.

Same reason Bush is not going to the GOP Convention.

This waning administration better show they care and are doing all they can.

The city levy and pump system is designed to withstand a Cat 3 and it can't even do that.

Dixie

Can we put Tom Tancrado in charge of this new Dept?
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Can we put Tom Tancrado in charge of this new Dept?
    How about Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Agree, Dixie. And I heard early this morning (on CNN or Fox) that water management officials were scrambling to sandbag "gaps in the levees."!!!!
    This is three years after Katrina?

Oh, one more point I forgot. FEMA left trailers that could have housed a few people in NO sinking into the mud in Arkansas, and also, according to Lou Dobbs, they just distributed needed household supplies to state and local offices around the country, which were stored in a warehouse for Katrina victims because storage was too expensive, and no on really got the word out for people to come and ask for things like coffee-pots and toaster ovens.
    Will try to find a link on that give-away report, and pls be patient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast