Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh heck........why not...........
    My great-great-great grandmother had my great-great grandmother who had my great grandmother who had my grandmother who had my mother who had me who I gave birth to two children...........Hummmmmmm
    All of us were born in US Hospitals all LEGAL citizens of the US
    NOT A DARNED THING ILLEGAL about being legal............
    Can you say the same about you, your wife or any of your kids? Just because your kids were born here does NOT make them LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS.
    BETTER READ OUR HISTORY AND OUR CONSTITUTION.
    AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Re: MR PRESIDENT OR ADMINSTRATOR...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Immigration and Naturalization Service laws refer to people like me as ''undocumented''.
    *sigh* I've heard that one before. Credibility = 0
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

HWI

newpilgrimfamily I understand what your saying. Is your Employer here Illegaly? Does he know your not a citizen? Does he pay taxes on you or do you just pay your own taxes? If you have learned our Language, History, and perfer our country to your own. Have you walked into a immergration office and asked to become Legal? You say your christian Then trust in GOD walk into a Office and tell them your story. They will ether let you stay or they will send you home. But be a man and except responability for your actions. and if you do go in, pls keep us informed on what they tell you and what they do to you.
    Highland Wildfire Inc Jaime Pickering I JUST WANT MY AMERICAN & CHILDHOOD DREAMS BACK. I JUST WANT TO WORK

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    newpilgrimfamily[/b]]Immigration and Naturalization Service laws refer to people like me as ''undocumented''.
    *sigh* I've heard that one before. Credibility = 0
    NO, they do NOT call you "undocumented."
    Legally, you are classified as ILLEGAL ALIENS.

The adjective, "undocumented" was coined by the pro-illegal, open borders crowd....NOT the American government. BTW, it's an old and worn out adjective that even the media has begun to eliminate from their reporting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

new,

When did you apply for citizenship? You've had 10 years.

It's just fair: Right we broke the law staying and working on the US without a green-card, but didn't your ancestors (the pilgrims) did the same because they wanted a better place for their families?
    My ancestors, that I know of, were not passengers on the Mayflower or the Speedwell. However, those passengers were coming from England and going to an English Colony and not going to a forigen country. Just thought I would help you out with some American History. By the way, all of those passangers are well documented and have many ancestors. http://members.aol.com/calebj/voyage.html

What about the children? Like mine and other families. They are American, just like yours. What happens to them if I get deported? Should them be deported too? To a country that isn't theirs or should they stay and be raisen by foster parents? We (my wife, me and millions of families more) made a mistake coming to thuis country without a green card, but should our American born kids pay for it?
    My brother visits Brazil all the time. He actually likes it there. Secondly, our military men take their children out of the country all the time and you can take yours too. You can provide for your children, in your country of origin. Also, your children are not Americans they are forigen nationals, with an America birth certificate. It takes and American to make an American.

sorry if my opinion insults somebody here.
    Make me laugh. Wheather you like it or not, you are a criminal, your family members are illegal immigrants, your children are anchor babies and the whole lot of you should be deported. Sorry if the laws of the United States of America offend or insult you. Americans are demanding that our laws be enforced. Start packing your bags, your going home.

Also, if you have three kids and are living on a construction worker salary then you are not paying taxes. Instead, you are receiving an Earned Income Credit(EIC), which is a share the wealth bonus. Your filing your taxes to pay in, instead you are receiving money from American taxpayers. Your working the system, just like you did when you illegaly immigrated.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PEOPLE THAT CAME IN THE MAY FLOWER...

What do you think of them? Were they heros looking for a better life for their families or were they criminals that came to stole the land of the Natives?

MW
    If you have learned our Language, History, and perfer our country to your own. Have you walked into a immergration office and asked to become Legal?
    I'm sorry, but I do not agree with anyone illegally in this country becoming legal while their two feet are still standing on American soil. That is amnesty (forgiveness of their illegal status)! All illegals, no exceptions, should be forced to leave the country prior to requesting citizenship. They must get in line behind others wishing to legally enter this country.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

new,

How were you able to search the classifieds for a job? Don't you speak and read Spanish? Just wondering because your story seems fake.

Dixie

MW
    What do you think of them? Were they heros looking for a better life for their families or were they criminals that came to stole the land of the Natives?
    Hmmm, exactly how many years ago was that? Sorry buddy, nothing remain constant and everything changes over time.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Immigration and Naturalization Service laws refer to people like me as ''undocumented''. I don't think I'm a criminal, like somebody that gets as speed ticket is a criminal for breaking a traffic law. God Bless you.
    I AM one of those American Indians you referred to in your original post. So, please get this clear - DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME

I can sympathize (to a point) with the fact that you've been a good worker, etc. and that this country is all your kids know.

But, frankly, it doesn't change the facts.

Please answer the question posted by

CC
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:59 am Post subject:
    Why did'nt you come legally?

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast