Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is Portuguese , it is similar to Spanish .
    I will translate tomorrow
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

That's ok HOPE, no need.

I'm sure DK will translate what he wrote for everyone's enjoyment, lol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

still workin on it.

Ok breaking it down into Australian slang....

Oi yobbo, If I havta be takin ya out the back and givin ya a floggin im in. Mate I'm always up for a blue, and then I'll be sittin down with me tinny and havin a cold one. Id crack one for you but dont wanna be gettin me bag o" fruit dirty. Then i think I'll be headin down to the surf and watching the salties grab a wallaby or two. Blokes like you are like a roo lose in the top paddock and more annoyin than a cupla blowies round the dunny.

I think thats what was said ..man .. american to Australian is killin me .

Re: still workin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by robins_aussie
    Ok breaking it down into Australian slang....

Oi yobbo, If I havta be takin ya out the back and givin ya a floggin im in. Mate I'm always up for a blue, and then I'll be sittin down with me tinny and havin a cold one. Id crack one for you but dont wanna be gettin me bag o" fruit dirty. Then i think I'll be headin down to the surf and watching the salties grab a wallaby or two. Blokes like you are like a roo lose in the top paddock and more annoyin than a cupla blowies round the dunny.

I think thats what was said ..man .. american to Australian is killin me .
    After how many years? You should of gotten it down to a science by now

Oh AUSSIE, fyi: the above pretty much sounds like DK's version with an extra added little twang
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

5 years.

I never had to learn American slang. Everyone around me was picking up my lingo and using that. I think I had more Americans talking Australian to the point of no one could understand us lol ... Bloody Aussies

Banned
    From Portuguese to English via freetranslation.com...

Since his English is so bad, leaves-me count-him this in a language that you can understand. SAINT A CRIMINAL. HIS WIFE is A CRIMINAL. ITS CRIMINAL SAINT INFANTS. That kind of illnesses brought with you? That kind of criminal history brought with you? Whose identity stole? It has the arrogance think that you can mislead us with this about "error"? Will not work. Is going to move away itself to the disorder that you break. It thinks that you are so cunning, return and does the own country in him that that you want to be, or expect your return as everybody the others. By the way, I do not give a patootie of mice WHAT dyes him saints. SAINT ILLEGAL, SAINT A CRIMINAL. The nothing more but a criminal.

It seems our Portuguese speaker thinks NewPilgrimFamily is a criminal gang. I happen to agree with him. I think most ALL of us do.

Re: I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT...

Hi there everyone,

I know Some of you will take my action as an insult, but believe me; that's not the idea.
    so what exactly is your idea?

... very different of our country (Brazil, by the way) where criminallity, corruption, and a whole lot of bad things happen eadch and every day.
    well, now my country is becoming similar because everyone feels as if they can sneak in for whatever reason

While waitting i was checking on an jobs newspaper, and found a lot of adds looking for construction workers. Why were you checking out jobs if you came here on a tourist visa? How far in advance did you create your plan to violate US laws?

After a while we realized that this country would be much better to raise our kids than our country (we still love Brazil, but recognize that here is much better). Yes, I love my country also....but it is rapidly going down the toilet because laws to force folks like you to follow the legal process are not being enforced.

After that we had two more kids: two boys: Willy 5, and Wesley 3. That's just great, more kids to educate from illegal aliens. Personally I feel that your children should not be granted citizenship just for being born on American soil. I am a teacher, and I deal with the overwhelming problem of trying to teach science to students who can barely speak English....so I am forced to spend even more time with those students and and less with my english speaking students because my school district can not afford to hire more ESL teachers.

All our 3 kids are American citizens. We speak English, pay taxes, work hard to support our family, just like most of you guys. Now, there's a lot of illegal immigrants on same situation than us: people that came to this country to constroy a life, not to destroy the country. Doesn't matter and I have no sympathy if they came to this country illegally. I can understand wanting to improve quality of life, but do it legally and stop using this excuse to justify your criminal activity.

and there's a lot of people like the guys on some pictures posted here (how come nobody posted a picture of illegal immigrants on the fields, milking, farming, etc...), that don't have any respect for the laws, culture and people of this country. These people were mostly criminals on their country of origin (and they would be criminals here even if they were born in here): those are ''bad seeds''. On my opinion (of course I'd think l;ike this) there should be a criminal records checking, and an English, history and general knoledge test, and people that ''deserve to be here'' should be allowed to stay. It's just fair: Right we broke the law staying and working on the US without a green-card, but didn't your ancestors (the pilgrims) did the same because they wanted a better place for their families? No, if you had studied your US history you would know that the pilgrims broke no laws when they came to this land. They were fleeing religious persecution.

What about the children? Like mine and other families. They are American, just like yours. What happens to them if I get deported? Should them be deported too? Yes, you knew the risk when you broke the law. That is called "the consequences".

To a country that isn't theirs or should they stay and be raisen by foster parents? We (my wife, me and millions of families more) made a mistake coming to thuis country without a green card, then why don't you do the right thing and go back to Brazil, file for a green card and do it all legal

but should our American born kids pay for it? Well, I'm tired of paying for it as a taxpayer and legal citizen....why didn't you think of this before you decided to break our laws?

If your answer is yes, wouldn't it be fair if all the people but the Native American descendants had to live also, since their ancestors didn't have a green card when they arrived? Now you've opened a can of worms. My ancestors are Cherokee. My family has never muttered that the natives should take back this country and run everyone else back to their origins. My ancestors had to fight for their rights, and many died, many are still paying a price to adjust, but there is no self pity for my people. We are proud of our heritage but accept our past. My goal is to prevent another invasion of this land....that is called learning from past mistakes. So step off of that topic dude. You've really overstepped that boundary and I'm sick of illegal aliens trying to compare themselves to native americans or descendents of black slaves.....you'll get little sympathy from either.

Sorry if my opinion insults somebody here. Your very ILLEGAL presence in this country insults me, much less your opinion.

But one of the best things on this countrey is the right to say what you think, as long you respect people that think different than you... God bless America and God bless You All. Thanks why are you winking at us if you're being serious about this? Leads me to think possibly your only purpose is to get a rise out of someone.

Yes, God Bless America and put a stop to this invasion of all illegal aliens....may you be punished and deported.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

holy snappinduckshit..

that reply is about the best I have read in a long time. Well executed. I think you actually read that damn thing 2 or 37 times...The point you made that got my attention ..and I feel like an idiot because I didnt see it until you pointed it out, was the fact that they were there on a tourist visa but he was looking for jobs. Now as i read on i not ice he doesnt speak english... so how in the hell could he read the classified sections in the paper... so all cred that was going to be earnt with so called honesty is gone right there for being a lyin arse.... Leaast when I screwed up I tried to fix it with honesty ..and am now paying the price.... because of these wankers ... Doing things honestly is now ripping my family apart. The abuse of the system has caused so much turmoil that we are all now executed with the same agenda. Yes,, even the Australians who stand back to back with the US in every damn war they fight are being singled out because of this constant stretching of the system. So I can honestly sit here and say .... instead of raving on ... how bout you go forth and multiply... well hey ..we cant be politically correct all the time..Brian

Now you've opened a can of worms. My ancestors are Cherokee. My family has never muttered that the natives should take back this country and run everyone else back to their origins. My ancestors had to fight for their rights, and many died, many are still paying a price to adjust, but there is no self pity for my people. We are proud of our heritage but accept our past. My goal is to prevent another invasion of this land
    As some gracious person on this forum once told me, and now it's time to pass it on:

This Cheyenne is proud to know the Cherokee!!

thanks Cheyenne....sentiment returned to you also.

I am very tired of those who think of us as resentful over the past, and even worse is someone in this country illegally with very little knowledge of our history. How DARE he try to speak for our people! He has the nerve to refer to walking on his shoes ... lol...then he thinks he has walked in ours?
    "Remember the Alamo!"