Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am off again (down to the real event now)

Just got a call from my ride, and she is on the way. Will be outta here in a few minutes, so this is my last messag for a while. Hopefully I will get Inet access on-site, but if not, I will have MrsHusker post and let people know what is up.

H.

Take Care Husker!

I can't be there in body, but I am most CERTAINLY there in spirit! Keep us posted!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I can’t be there in body either, but everything I hold dear is, my husband, Mr. Husker. I was able to talk to him last night for a few minutes while he was waiting for a room key. I have yet (still hopeful on the “yet� part) to hear from him today.

I will start with an apology for not being as articulate as Mr. Husker and for what will undoubtedly turn from a post to a rant.

As I read some of the post on this site, I am very grateful, and wish to say thank you to all those who support the MMP. It is a blessing to know that there are AMERICAIN citizens who, in a roundabout way, support my husband, because for some illogical reason, he does not have the support of our President. Instead of thanking them for their DEFENCE of this country, he has resorted in siding with Fox in calling them vigilantes. Where is the man I thought I voted for? The one I thought would stand up and protect this country? During the presidential campaign one of the candidates was labeled a traitor. As of right now, in my humble opinion, our President carries that label. I believe my reasoning has logic. It all started when Mr. Husker went to the RNC in New York to support President Bush during the campaign. While there he blatantly lied to me every night when he called. When I asked if he was okay, his reply was “I’m fine�. Needless to say, he wasn’t. When he got home he had scratches on his face, bumps on his head and bruises all (not exaggerated) over his body. People threw glass bottles, rocks and trash at him. They jumped him and pummeled him while he was peacefully marching because HE supported President Bush. Now the man that we supported, and at great pains on Mr. Husker side, is calling my husband a vigilante.

I don’t understand a few things. Why is it okay to fight terrorism overseas, but not here on the home front? How is it that the 90% of Americans who want to stop illegal immigration are not being heard? And lastly, what does Bush think there is to gain with this moronic “alliance� with Fox?

Now I will apologize again that this “post� became a “rant�. Imagine poor Mr. Husker having to live with this day in and day out. Maybe that is why he joined the MMP, for the peace and quiet. (LOL)

Mrs. Husker

Great to finally hear from you MrsHusker...we are all anxiously waiting to hear any news you may have.

I know you must be a wreck worrying about Husker. You must be very proud of him, I know I am proud to have just talked to him on this forum.

My prayers are with him and all of the rest of the patriots in the Minutemen.

Mrs. Husker,

I'd have to say you've got a leg up on the Mr. there in terms of expressing yourself.

You truly are his better half.

WELCOME!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Welcome Mrs Husker! I appreciate your husbands efforts and dedication to the MMP. You must be really proud of him! Thank you for giving us the update.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I will have to make this short and hopefully I am awake enough to make this post without too many mistakes. Husker just called. We were not able to talk long as they have been warned about using cell phones, something about the phones being jacked. He has been up since 4:30am. So far he is going to training sessions and meetings along with helping set up the com center. He has to attend two four hour sessions tomorrow then he will be doing 8 hour patrols. Everyone has been assigned to certain areas. The bible college that has graciously opened their doors to the MMP was told that they had to close down because they were breaking some zoning law. The camp told them (not sure who) that this was their retreat and that they would not close. Not only have they opened their doors to the MMP, the also opened the cafeteria. They are serving home cooked meals to order. I placed their web site address at the bottom so anyone who would like to send the camp a note of appreciation can find their address.

A friend of Huskers sent down a care package. In it was this friend’s father’s burial flag. Husker told me to let this friend know that at 8am tomorrow that flag will be flying atop the command center. This friend is a very dear 72 year old retired doctor and I know what that will mean to him.

Before I become emotional, I will say good night, well actually, good morning. The next time Husker calls I will have a pen and paper handy so that I can be more informative.

Mrs. Husker

www.miraclevalley.net

Mrs. Husker & AlIPAC forum team:

I just picked up a message on the ALIPAC phone line messages from Mr. Husker. He is fine and excited about how things are coming together. They all feel they are playing a part in history and that is true.

He has not established an uplink yet for video feeds, e-mail, and posting.

Although I did not get a chance to speak with him, you could hear lots of busy people in the background.

We await further communication from Husker and we are at the ready to convey his messages and video feed to the world.

We need everyone on the ready to take action as needed when the time is right.

Sleep well Mrs. Husker, we are here to help.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was only able to talk to Husker for about 60 seconds yesterday. He wanted to let everyone know that things are real positive down there. They (did not say who) are “pulling out bus loads of Mexicans from the border�. The area of the boarder where the MMP is located is closed down. Then leadership showed up and he had to go.

That’s all,
    Mrs. Husker

Hang in there Mrs. Husker!

We are here for you! I just sent an email to the camp to thank them for their support of the minutemen!

I am very proud of you both!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast