Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Don’t Rant and Rave Often But “Today’s

I Don’t Rant and Rave Often But “Today’s the Day�.

I could not afford to go to the Minuteman Project this year as badly as I wanted to. I don’t have the patience or gift to stand in the halls of our state legislators building and butt heads with the lobbyist for El Pueblo and others (I would probable end up in trouble). Or the articulate finesse to persuade our representatives to see the light.
    But I/we are lucky we have William Gheen who is willing to handle this enormous and very important problem. William is willing to sacrifice his job, his income to work on our behalf. William has been putting in hours that would run the majority of us into the ground. He is dedicated heart and soul in saving our state and country from this infestation.
    Think about what his work might accomplish. He might save some ones job in construction, farming or general services. He might help save all of us money in taxes that might have been spent on educating and providing medical assistance to illegals. It may help stop a child rapist from crossing our borders. OK I know I am preaching to the church choir.
    I do know that I can help support William and our group in a small way. I can tell others, I can email my senators and I can donate some financial help.
    I am semi-retired and watch my money and try to be careful in my spending. When I joined ALIPAC a few months ago I donated. The wife and I go out once a week to our favorite restaurant to eat, tonight we decided to stay home and send the money to ALIPAC instead. We believe in what we (ALIPAC) are doing and want to help.
    ALIPAC is now in a fundraiser, we all need to help, if it is only $5.00 or what every we can afford. Lets not let ALIPAC and its work fall by the way side, if we do we will end up paying dearly in the end.
    I want to thank William for his hard work and dedication to ALIPAC. I also want to thank Mel Fisher for his quote “Today’s the day�.
    This is unsolicited and William may pull it when he sees it, but please help.
    Thanks, and I will sit down now and be quite but not until I write that check.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you CharlesOakIsland.

This fund raiser is very important for us. We have all been working hard and several of us have put in a lot of personal funds on top of the time.

One thing our users may notice soon is a faster running website! Yes, our communications director is setting us up on the new server now and he is also fine tuning the contributions section at the link below. He is also looking into other upgrades for the benefit of ALIPAC members and site users.

One of our biggest financial needs at this time is for postage. We are about to send out a lot of fund raising letters and we need the postage. Our fund raising list has over 40,000 names and addresses to reach out to. It will cost us a little over 0.55 per letter we send. That's about $20,000 to do the whole list so we are reaching out in small groups first and then we will move on to larger groups.

A contribution at this time will help us kickstart in the begining.

Thanks again for the kind words COI and thanks to all of you that care about ALIPAC and our cause.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I Don’t Rant and Rave Often But “Today’s the Day�.
    Go man, go.
    I contributed once, and I will contribute again.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

dataman
    thanks, it can't be cheap trying to run a program like this. heck I might just eat hot dogs next friday night and send in some more.

At the moment I am unable to send very much at one time...but I can send a small donation on a monthly basis.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones