Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

I was going to ask a question ~ but

I've been kind of quiet on the board because I've been mulling over a question ,

Right now I feel kicked in the teeth as I'm sure most of you do

I was going to ask if we could trust McCain if he was to offer the
    VP position to Romney

Thats not out of the realm of possibility, Would make him
    just barely acceptable enough that we could keep Hillary from getting it

I just wanted to see if I could get some opinions on it , plus it would give
    us a bit of time to get farmilar with Romney and maybe , just maybe
    keep Hillary from getting it

Just want to know how you feel

No, I'm sorry...I wouldn't trust McCain with anybody. The man is obviously evil.

I would not like to see Romney stoop to the low level of being a VP for McIck, unless McTraitor has one foot in the grave.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

No, Vice Presidents don't have direct influence on policy choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I would not like to see Romney stoop to the low level of being a VP for McIck, unless McTraitor has one foot in the grave.

Would one foot in the asylum be acceptable?

I ask this as a serious question because this is something I have thought of myself, just like usanevada. I'm sure we can't be alone in considering this possibility.

Here's what I'm driving at.........McCain is not only old, there is clearly something else wrong.

Either way....physcal illness, or something else, how do we know he would not be found unable to carry out the duties of his office somewhere down the line? The presidency would be handed over to the veep. Wouldn't it be better to have Romney as said veep?

Something to think about, that's all........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know that Mitt would be able to do much as VP to reign-in McAmnesty. The VP has so little power. Besides, since McAmnesty really hates Romney, even if he was VP, McAmnesty would probably just marginalize him if they did get elected.

Personally, it wouldn't get me to vote for Juan McAmnesty for President. What are we supposed to do, elect McAmnesty and hope Romney the VP has to take over for some reason?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    My reasoning is that McCain isn't going to be able to pass
    CIR anyway , Also the guys a 3 time cancer victim , he
    may not last the 4 years , it also would give Romney
    a really good heads up for the nom as a sitting VP

Just speculating here and trying to justify keeping hillary out
    of the WH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I don't know that Mitt would be able to do much as VP to reign-in McAmnesty. The VP has so little power. Besides, since McAmnesty really hates Romney, even if he was VP, McAmnesty would probably just marginalize him if they did get elected.

Personally, it wouldn't get me to vote for Juan McAmnesty for President. What are we supposed to do, elect McAmnesty and hope Romney the VP has to take over for some reason?
    I am trying to look at the big pic for the future , We already figure we wil have to deal with McC or Hillary or Obama for 4 years ,

We can hedge our bet for 2012 , I seriously doubt mcCancer will be a 2 term pres

Trying to think outside the box here and get something positive going ,

Of course I'd never vote McC as I've said unless he throws us a very big bone , and not just Romney as VP , I want no amensty pledges and very clear explinationions that no amnesty doesn't mean fines and English as a path to citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

Of course not and I don't think anyone is implying that.

Just more like batting suggestions around....brainstorming if you will.

Have you got anything?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    McC needs to clairify beyond a doubt that no amnesty does not mean they get a path to citizenship in any way , shape or form ,

It means sealing the boarder with an independent source verifing it and not the open borders governors of the 4 states

It means putting a qualified person in charge of ICE besides Meyers who doesn't have a clue , or jerkoff who was born lame

If he wants to win us over , he has a long way to go

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast