Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yeah, come on, Spur, tell us.
    Ok tell us spur, tinybobidaho is a MOD, you have an official ok
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[/b]The sites are http://forums.myspace.com, News and Politics. The most radical I ever got there was referring to mexicans as MOD EDIT. I never used vulgarities. I did post a video of an unarmed white man being shot down by police. Videos are common there. Some have been as violent and more.
    The other, Canadian owned is a dating site. http://www.plentyoffish.com
    I was on there for the forums. There is a Muslim woman who participates and if she says any certain person offends her, they are banned.
    The last, is another dating site, http://www.justsayhi.com. That one a lady and I got confrontational, names and insults were slung and I got banned.
    Check them out and you will be called, Xenophobes, racists, and slandered. Especially, if you have any passion about the Illegal Invasion.[/u]

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yeah, come on, Spur, tell us.
    Have a question. Why has the Administrator taken away my ability to email?

Well, Spur, we welcome you as a member. However I can tell you right now that name calling, and racist remarks on this website will not be tolerated, either. We welcome honest, open debate between our members, but we have rules. As long as your comments in discussion stay within the guidelines of our rules, we won't have a problem. And again, welcome to Alipac.

i don't have an answer for you on why you can't email. I'll leave that to the Administrator to answer.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    For those who have not had a chance to read the rules, click here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

I was just being honest about my personal involvement on the other sites.
    As I stated, I don't curse much any longer, LOL!! It only distracts from the message.

I also, comment to the topic and not what I think about the poster. I see no sense in posting nothing more than a HMMMMM. It's a waste of space and nothing to do with the topic. JMHO I see, even here, attacks being made on various posters, questioning their integrity and claiming they are only trolls. I am not yet one of those being flamed.

I am not on these forums for popularity. I am here for ideas, truth, action and supporting, best I can, the movement towards upholding and enforcing the Immigration Law and establishing a Sane Reform Initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur277
    I was just being honest about my personal involvement on the other sites.
    As I stated, I don't curse much any longer, LOL!! It only distracts from the message.

I also, comment to the topic and not what I think about the poster. I see no sense in posting nothing more than a HMMMMM. It's a waste of space and nothing to do with the topic. JMHO I see, even here, attacks being made on various posters, questioning their integrity and claiming they are only trolls. I am not yet one of those being flamed.

I am not on these forums for popularity. I am here for ideas, truth, action and supporting, best I can, the movement towards upholding and enforcing the Immigration Law and establishing a Sane Reform Initiative.
    If you enjoy "playing" with the OBL's there are a number of other sites as well. I know I have run into more than a few friends from here on Topix. You might want to give it a try.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been banned from 2 sites, I just went back with a new user name. Then I ask why this other guy was banned(me), they say "he wasn't playing our game".

(MOD EDIT)
    ------------------------

On myspace, you have to wait 7 days before you can post on the forums. I keep an extra profile there but, I wait a couple days to go back in.
    All for the fight!
    Like La Raza except reversed. All for the American, Nothing for the Illegal!

Thank you, Ms. Cayla99.

Sorry, if I don't reply to emails, that option has been taken from me.
    Spur,

We don't do that to users. It's possible you need to adjust your setting in your profile or the feature you are trying to use, may not work on this site.

If you have other problems, please let a member of the Moderator Team know via PM.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast