Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hate to say I told you so, but.....

This is what I said yesterday:
    Not only that, but tomorrow ALL THE OPEN BORDERS NEWS PEOPLE
    will be saying "the hard immigration stance doesn't work".
    "Americans want comprehensive reform"

This is SO BAD.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-602210-.html#602210

And now LaRaza is saying:
    January 30th, 2008

A close look at the exit polls makes it abundantly clear that Latino voters in Florida had something to say in yesterday's primary. Latinos went for McCain (54%) and Giuliani (24%) over Romney (14%). Yes, Rudy Giuliani, who did abysmally in every other demographic, still managed to soundly beat Mitt Romney among Latino voters. It seems clear that Florida Latinos like McCain, a leader in the immigration reform effort, and punished Romney, who was outdone only by Tom Tancredo in his efforts to demagogue the immigration issue for political gain. Given the slim margin of McCain's victory overall, Latino support seems to have made the difference in the outcome.
    http://www.wecanstopthehate DOT org/outrage/leader_of_extremist_group_explains_election_result s

Just remember this when you go to support your pick in the upcoming primaries.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    If we can't stop them now , in 4 years it will be way to late

They are "legalizing" a million raza soldiers a year now

If LaRaza hates Mitt, what other endorsement do you need? That video on their new site bashes him for wanting to deport 12 million (yeah right) illegals!

Voting for Mitt Romney sends a CRYSTAL CLEAR MESSAGE

ILLEGALS PACK YOUR BAGS - IT'S OVER
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

The crystal clear message sent by voting for Romney -

We are after you, leave now on your own while you still can. We don't want you illegals here and are through putting up with you.

He is one of the few so far to get them riled up - that is a very good endorsement as far as I'm concerned.

This must be stopped. This is OUR country, not third world cess pool mexico's.

Yes, it's not over yet. The latest Rasmussen poll for Calfornia only has McCain up by 4 pts. If Romney takes, California, who knows??

Spread the word to any family, friends, or contacts in any of the Super Tuesday states: vote for Romney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yes, it's not over yet. The latest Rasmussen poll for Calfornia only has McCain up by 4 pts. If Romney takes, California, who knows??

Spread the word to any family, friends, or contacts in any of the Super Tuesday states: vote for Romney.
    Even if Romney wins the higher % of republicans, McCain will probably win a lot of delegates. It goes by congressional district. A district with lots of anchors and a few legal Hispanics will go for McCain because all the Americans moved out. The anchors will vote in the democratic caucus and the legal Hispanics will vote in the republican caucus for McCain. There are a lot more of these districts than majority American districts.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Even if Romney wins the higher % of republicans, McCain will probably win a lot of delegates. It goes by congressional district. A district with lots of anchors and a few legal Hispanics will go for McCain because all the Americans moved out. The anchors will vote in the democratic caucus and the legal Hispanics will vote in the republican caucus for McCain. There are a lot more of these districts than majority American districts.
    I undertand this, but we still want Romney to win as many delegates and votes as possible and the media attention that will go along with this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems clear that Florida Latinos like McCain, a leader

florida latinos are fomer cuban nationals who should never have been allowed to come to the USA and who should be deported.
    Castro gave us all his criminals and Carter was such a rainbow prodiversity dummy, he let them in.
    now florida is an hispanic crime ridden dump.
    even now , the clinically insane State Department,thinks it's okay to let in anyone who lives in a communist country or a muslim terrorist country.
    thats why any cuban who can get to mexico ,can enter the us legally and stay.
    why?
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaOnMyMind
    The crystal clear message sent by voting for Romney -

We are after you, leave now on your own while you still can. We don't want you illegals here and are through putting up with you.

He is one of the few so far to get them riled up - that is a very good endorsement as far as I'm concerned.

This must be stopped. This is OUR country, not third world cess pool mexico's.
    I read that Isakson and Chambliss are expected to endorse McCain. I called their offices this morning and voiced my displeasure and that I hope this isn't true. Please call if you can.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have hope, but my hope only rest's in this one thing I believe in. Let me explain....

I do not believe that Hillary simply can get enough support to be our first woman president, I have spoken with my mother (67) and many people in her age group, and also in my husbands age group (57), and pretty much all in at least those two, do not even imagine not ony Hillary, but simply enough votes for her as a woman, and mind you, these two groups are a large percentage of our country's population.

As for Obama, they feel it is the same, although he is a nicely spoken man, with good enough credentials, they simply do not see how he can win (many believe he would be too soft on way too many issues and as well as make a mess of the Iraq war, plus many believe he is far too young). Then that leaves Huck (who really at this point is sort of just along for the ride), Romney and McCain. Many people know McCain bad mouthed Americans when he said we could not handle doing the work the illegals do, picking lettuce, even if it was for $50.00 an hour, Huck, they think little of, but Romney, they feel has a good chance.

Right now, it seems to me McCain is doing well in predominantly heavy Hispanic populations (am I wrong there?), and yes, he might do well in CA, but still there is the rest of the country, and according to many people I talked with, are leaning towards Romney (of course minus the democrats, who want either of their two candidates).

McCain may have some support, but truthfully, the people with my mothers VFW, said they were bothered by the fact that he, a veteran and supposed patriot, bad mouthed American work ethics. So......let's keep our chins up, this race and fight is not done yet.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast