Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, HEY, good12me!! LONG TIME, NO HEAR. Hope you are okay. I've been missing you on the forums. Good to hear from you again.

Yeah--at least mine and Butterbean's didn't ask for money!! I think they have you PEGGED!! I'm glad you got off their MONEY list.

Welcome back!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

tms

Hey I received one a while back too. Mine had nothing to do with Immigration though (didn't state that plainly in the letter) although maybe it was something to do with numbers USA faxing I did. Mine was in detail and pretty long about Bush's stand on some policy or bill which could be related. Seems just strange to me, if I did sign up to fax something with just my name on it, interesting how they got my address. I thought numbersUSA just sent a fax with your name only? right? Maybe I am just paranoid.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

No, tms. If you will check on the NUMBERSUSA site, you do have to fill out a form with your name, address, email address, etc. to send the faxes. Then, when they are going to Burr or Dole in my case, it also asks for a phone number and asks me to choose a topic from their list of topics.

Once you fill out the personal information form on the site, you can check to have that info saved so that you don't have to fill it out each time.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

letters

Bush did send a letter on Social Security. I remember it because I wrote the White House complaining that they were going to give SS to illegal immigrants.
    I wish I could go to a foreign country, and get a gigantic retirement package that cost me 0$'s.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: letters

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Bush did send a letter on Social Security. I remember it because I wrote the White House complaining that they were going to give SS to illegal immigrants.
    I wish I could go to a foreign country, and get a gigantic retirement package that cost me 0$'s.
    Butterbean did you see my posting on what our government signed with Mexico to give our Social Security away.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Re: letters

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Butterbean did you see my posting on what our government signed with Mexico to give our Social Security away.
    I dont think I read it. Where do I look?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    I am on all of the republican call lists. They get an earful everytime I get a call from them these days. I am uncertain, however, if a person on the phone in India can fully appreciate the eloquence of some of the language that I use.
    that's pitiful when your government uses foreigners to conduct it's business -- not only is corporate America outsourcing jobs but the government is too! that is unacceptable
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: I have a question?

Yes, I did actually. My first one. It just said, thank you for your letter about immigration. I was surprised. Like some of us on here have suggested-I thought all e-mails and letters being sent about our cause were being deleted/thrown away.

uote="Scubayons"]Has anyone else started receiving letters from the White House lately. I just received my 4th yesterday in a month. This latest one was on Immigration. It didn't say anything really.

Just to clear a little up here. I have been recieving letters, not on the internet, but by The US Postal services.[/quote]

tms

Just received a letter from the white house like you guys have today in my mailbox. I just don't like being on the White House's list, they do know what website's I visit I am sure of it.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

freaked me out

I myself was freaked out a bit when I saw it... I thought it was going to be a letter telling me to back off and to quit letting my fellow americans know how the south americans hated CAFTA as much as we did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast