Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I OPPOSE illegals from coming – NEUTRAL on the ones here

Please allow me to explain my point of view to all of you. I’ve been posting for a few days now, and it’s obvious that some posters don’t understand why I can contradict myself on this issue. Let me explain:

You’re in a hurry and have to rush to your work, you grab the gallon of milk from the fridge, drop it all on the floor but have no time to clean it. You’re running to your car and forgot to close the front door. After a day of hard work you come home, notice you left the door open and hope nothing has been stolen. Everything seems to be ok until you see 10 cats in your kitchen drinking from the gallon milk you spilled, and eating the beef from your dish you didn’t clean up yesterday because you were too tired.

What do you do ??

1 ) deport all those cats, but leave the door open, and don’t clean up the milk & beef

Or

2 ) first you close the door to prevent more cats from coming, then clean the milk & beef and after that start deporting all those cats. Or decide to keep a few cats when you know they're homeless.

What’s gonna be your choice ?? You see my point ??

We can deport illegal aliens but when we leave the border ( door ) open, don’t make sure that employers get fined ( beef for the cats ) or benefits for illegals stopped ( milk for the cats ), we can keep deporting but it’s not going to change or solve anything. The British have a nice proverb for this situation: “ Carrying coals to Newcastle “

My solution to this problem is:

Start building the fence ,and put the national guard on the border to prevent illegals from rushing in since they will try to break in while we’re building the fence.
    Meanwhile arrest, and fine all employers that hire illegals, this will take away one reason for illegals to come ( the milk for the cats ). Then exclude any illegal alien from getting any form of benefits, no free education, no free healthcare, etc ( beef for the cats ). This take down another reason why illegals come.

This will result that probably even 70 % of illegal aliens will start to self deport. The other 30% remain inthis country and we can decide later what to do with them, deportation or amnesty. That’s why I keep myself neutral on this issue because even deportation is Carrying coals to Newcastle when we leave the border open, don’t fine employers, and allow benefits for illegals. First things first.

Thank you for listening and have a great day

Cassie
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

OR
    Enforce the laws already on the books regarding illegal cats in the kitchen and only allow DOGS because as we all know cats give allegiance to nobody!

Well, the thing is that cats are cute, and these people are not!

The other thing is, that if you let the ones that are here stay here, there is a built in lobby for open borders in addition to the open borders nuts and cheap labor employers. The will continue with the children of the illegals that gain amnesty, because the vast majority of them will never repudiate what their parents did. Remember, family loyalty is very high among Hispanics. Once that happens, with 100 million Hispanics by 2100 (or whatever the number is) then we have no more sovereign United States, because a nation without borders is not a sovereign nation.

I should read some polling data, but it is probable that the vast majority of the 3 million granted amnesty under the 1986 law, and their children, are in favor of open borders.

In that Wall Street Journal article somebody posted here, an article that was a follow up to the raid on the Crider meatpacking plant in Stillmore Georgia, there was an interview with somebody who got amnesty under the '86 law, and then promptly brought his wife in illegally. Son of a bitch.

On one occasion, I have seen a Hispanic male and his son pickup an illegal day laborer for work. I suspected that the male had gained amnesty under the 1986 law, and then here he goes hiring illegal labor today, right in front of his son. I was standing right next to them in the 7-11 but if I had said anything I would have started screaming and assaulting them, so I walked away.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Banned
    What do you do ??

1 ) deport all those cats, but leave the door open, and don’t clean up the milk & beef

Or

2 ) first you close the door to prevent more cats from coming, then clean the milk & beef and after that start deporting all those cats. Or decide to keep a few cats when you know they're homeless.
    First, it seems that there are some presumptions to your premise, and it does not constitute a very accurate analogy nor does it recognize all the options.

However, in this scenario, I would get a broom and run all the invading varmints out of the house with sufficient gusto that they were unlikely to ever try to return. I would then slam the door behind them and make sure I was never this careless again. More importantly, I would fire the maid (the analogue being the government officials whose bad policies failed to prevent this situation) for her failing in leaving spilled milk and beef on the floor and not closing the door to keep wandering animals from invading my home.

CrocketsGhost: I would fire the maid (the analogue being the government officials whose bad policies failed to prevent this situation) for her failing in leaving spilled milk and beef on the floor and not closing the door to keep wandering animals from invading my home.
    Is this an "undocumented" maid????

O, I totally forgot to explain why I'm going to vote Hillary, knowing that she will probably ( not sure ) be soft on illegals. Whoever wins the nomination for the Democrats or Republicans, s/he will be a person that panders to illegals. I don't know about Rudoph Guiliani, and his pov on this issue, can anyone tell me, but it's likely that the Republicans will also nominate a person that is soft on illegals. When both the GOP and Dem presidential candidates are soft on illegals, I'll just have to start looking for their stance on other topics. I can just align myself more with the Democrats. I'm not going to vote for a 3rd party, that is splitting my vote, and that's making my vote worthless. When it comes to immigration I can align myself to Buchanan or Tancredo, but there're too many other issues I disagree with both.

April, who I like, told me that it's better not to vote for Hillary solely because of my anger with the Republicans and Bush in particular. I hope my text above explains it a little bit more to you.

Thank you for listening, and have a great day

Cassie
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    Well, the thing is that cats are cute, and these people are not!

The other thing is, that if you let the ones that are here stay here, there is a built in lobby for open borders in addition to the open borders nuts and cheap labor employers. The will continue with the children of the illegals that gain amnesty, because the vast majority of them will never repudiate what their parents did. Remember, family loyalty is very high among Hispanics. Once that happens, with 100 million Hispanics by 2100 (or whatever the number is) then we have no more sovereign United States, because a nation without borders is not a sovereign nation.
    I'm nowhere saying that we should give amnesty, all I'm saying is that it's too early to even talk what to do with the illegals already here when we don't even have a fence yet. I think there will be many more hispanics in thecountry by 2100. We have including the illegals already 55 million hispanics. Looking at ther birth rate, legal an illegal immigration it will be 100 million by 2050 according to Buchanan, and 2030 according to me.

I should read some polling data, but it is probable that the vast majority of the 3 million granted amnesty under the 1986 law, and their children, are in favor of open borders.
    Prove it

On one occasion, I have seen a Hispanic male and his son pickup an illegal day laborer for work. I suspected that the male had gained amnesty under the 1986 law, and then here he goes hiring illegal labor today, right in front of his son. I was standing right next to them in the 7-11 but if I had said anything I would have started screaming and assaulting them, so I walked away.
    You have only one case in which you suspected a person got amnesty in 1986 ?? This holds no water, as you can't prove that the legal hispanic gained amnesty in 1986, and it's one case, maybe even an isolated case.

April
    Cassie wrote:

This will result that probably even 70 % of illegal aliens will start to self deport. The other 30% remain in this country and we can decide later what to do with them, deportation or amnesty. That’s why I keep myself neutral on this issue because even deportation is Carrying coals to Newcastle when we leave the border open, don’t fine employers, and allow benefits for illegals. First things first.
    Thanks for your explanation of your point of view. I agree we have to SECURE the BORDER and fill in all those tunnels and definitely big fines for all the companys that continue to employ them AND NO BENEFITS OF ANY KIND!!! !!!!

I think all of us are all sick and tired of all those "cats" hanging out in our country and endangering citizens, eating beef and carrying signs that say "Go home Europeans, this is our country." The majority of us want to make sure they all make it back to their homeland, although at times that may seem unrealistic considering how things have been going.

It sounds like you are saying that you do not disagree with the no amnesty stance, you are waiting until the actions of securing the border etc. are completed to make your final decision on amnesty and hopefully there will not be many left to deport or give anmesty to. It is good to know that you are going to take action to help secure the borders of your state. That is a good start.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    CrocketsGhost: I would fire the maid (the analogue being the government officials whose bad policies failed to prevent this situation) for her failing in leaving spilled milk and beef on the floor and not closing the door to keep wandering animals from invading my home.
    Is this an "undocumented" maid????
    Absolutely not! I fly my maids in from Russia with full documentation

As I also told April that I'm even considering to join the Ca minuteman. What they do is they go to the border and report illegals that try to break in to the border patrol. Here is the problem, first we must prevent new ones from getting in. another problem is that I live 9 hours from the Sd/TJ border. It's also useless to harrass day labor workers already here while other illegals keep crossing our borders, we need people on the border to help out the border patrol. I praise the border patrol for doing everything possible to keep this country safe, that they fail to do so is not their fault. They are not getting any help from DC.

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast